Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

So sad peete

Hey guys
miss u both just wanted to say that so sad read your emails ok girl it is almost midnight and i just sent u an emai so check it ok sweetie and peete miss hearing from u worried about u and just wanna know how you are doing okay so let me know email me both of u okay girlies miss u both luv to all chros
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Chrosty, hope I am not butting in, but saw you here and wanted to say hello.  I am assuming you are feeling better?  I am leaving now (in the middle of the night) to go visit my oldest daughter, I never do anything like normal people.  I won't be here for a few days but just wanted to say hi and hope you are well.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
176803 tn?1198539598
does anybody use IM anywhere? like yahoo? Not that its a huge thing...but this forum turned into a chat forum for people rather than chatting about their addictions, giving, or needing help.
Helpful - 0
176803 tn?1198539598
Just to add...I am not writing to be a butt head....its just that we shouldn't have to go through a bunch of garbage just to get support or give it. I don't mean posts in allready formed posts or questions...I mean the new posts in the question spots like.."how are you?"..where are you?"..I wonder what happened to?...."  One reason is because of the rules. # 8 and #10 under "rules for posting questions and comments in forums and public areas"
  I used to post here about a year ago under another name before they changed the site a little. I was told I helped alot of people and was respected and called the "grandfather of advice and support"....I knew I would need help after surgery......but I was kicked off from posting from this site and no reason given and no warning...despite what they say they will. The only thing I could figure is I accidently started more than 2 posts in a 6 month period.
  For those that may have been here awhile...ever wonder why some people just "dissapear?".  Never to be heard from again? Maybe some go back out...but some like me just got booted off and couldn't post with no explanation. So be careful when you keep posting new topics. Not meaning replying under them.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.