Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Checkin in..

Good evening everyone.. gonna catch up on some posts.. went out to dinner with hubby tonight and i am so full... also a little buzzed from the one tiramasu martini I had..
No new news about Tink hoping to hear more in the morning.. I am assuming no news is good news.. please keep emailing me your words of hope and prayers.. i am collecting them in a file to give to her..so please keep em coming...
My pain is a little better tonight.. not so stiff.. I can lift my arm over my head.. not how I was feeling this morning so thats good.

Hope every one is having a good night.. I will be around for a few hours.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Hi fellow buzzzzzzzzzzed one.Hope tink is ok.Desert needs a post.Talk to you later.God Bless
Helpful - 0
I wrote to you and lizzie below in a post.  Im doing well and made it.  Glad to hear you are well too.  A happy buzz never hurt a soul.  enjoy your night - alot of ppl here need kind words and I know your good at that!!  take care and thanks steph - for all!

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
actually I had two glasses of champagne sangria and a tiramasu martini.. so a bit buzzed..my 98 pound arse can't handle as much as I used to..

Last I was  told Tink was up and walking around a bit but tiring easy and still in pain and being given pain medicine.. what happend to her happened much faster than such a thing normally happens.. so they are monitoring her.. I hope to hear more tommorrow when she starts to come around more..

How are you??
I too am worried about Desertgirl... if she drank a bottle of Nyquil it will probably make her sick and pass out before it kills her.. i don't mean to sound harsh.. just what I guess..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I know you said you wrote something for Tink.. I don't know where it is.. can you copy it and email it to me so I can put it with the others?? I would really appreciate it..

Good to hear you "made" it.. what do you plan to do with the pills now??
Helpful - 0
i will email it to you - it's in the original post from rebecca.

I cant make myself fluch them - just cant.  I really think I will give them to my sis to hold b/c she would not give them to me unless a bone was sticking out. lol  I just need to know I am making the choice and its the right one.  Sounds odd - im sure, but I think thats my plan..

I hope the nyquil does make her pass out - i hate to hear somone like that.  it just wrecks me.  sooo sad!

have a good night, friend, and I will email you that soon.  thanks for the into.

tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.