Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

101 Dalmations

Hi there..I read your post to sarah below. I know that you are basically being honest..you want pills. BUT..ya know, most of the people here are doing their damnedest to get OFF the pills, and its probably not a good idea for you to ask how to acquire pills here. Its kind of like a slap in the face to everyone here trying so hard to quit. I know you don't mean to hurt anyone, but I think in a way...you are.
I think if you stuck around here and gave advice and support, that would be wonderful. But asking how to get pills....that's just something people here don't need to read.
Just my opinion. I hope you know I am not trying to attack you, just trying to kind of open your eyes to what kind of forum this is..

Take care of you,
jenny
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i have to agree with u i am only on my second day of c/t and it does make it hard when i come here for support and read hey wheres that website to get narcos or whtever it makes it very hard on us trying to quit. Just wanted to say that jenny thank u chros
Helpful - 0
Hey girl...no thanks necessary!
I just figured that it must be hard for you all to come here and read stuff like that. I remember back when I was w/d'ing..the LAST thing I would want to read is people asking how to score!
Okay....I got a million things to do so I'll check in with ya later.

Take care of you!
jenny
Helpful - 0
this person has been asking that same question or sometime now ever since I been around and its been a couple months so they just keep asking, thats an addict or you doesn't give a rats arsh i we're trying to quit.
Helpful - 0
I agree, I feel a little like a hypocrit (sp?) but I don't feel right about telling someone else where to get pills.  I am a member of a eating disorder chat groups and one of the biggest rules in that room is that you can't discuss ways to lose weight by doing unhealthy things.  I feel that not talking about ways to get drugs is my rule here.  I am in not trying to be rude at all, I hope you understand.  I am more than willing to talk about anything else!! :)
Helpful - 0
This person has been told many many times that we are not going to help her find a way to get her drugs - but don't you kind of get the impression that she just flat isn't very bright?  Read her posts and it is obvious she cannot get the hint, I don't think it is so much that she is an addict but just not able to comprehend what we are telling her.  It is really like she doesn't "understand" even when we come right out and tell her why we are not going to help her.
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I think you are right. But, at the same time, I think she probably DOES hear what we are saying...she just doesn't CARE, ya know.
She's an addict, like all of us are---but the big difference between her and us is that she's just not ready to quit yet. Hey, I can understand that....I was there, too once.
However, I sure would have more respect for others on an addiction board, and I wouldn't try to ask them where to get pills. But that's me.
I really don't think she is trying to hurt others, I think she is just very immature and desperate. Not that I am excusing her behavior, cuz I'm not---its just that I understand what she's going through, I was once pretty desperate myself! lol
I am so glad those days are over, and I pray that one day she will decide to quit, too.

take care!
jenny
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.