Aa
A
A
A
Close
199177 tn?1490498534

Frist time back to the doctor 28 days CT

hiyas everyone,
I have a doctors Appt in the afternoon tommorow . This will be the first time If have seen a doctor sence I went CT 28 days ago .I of course am  afriad I wont make it out of the doctor without getting a script .I NEED TO BE STRONG. I have been dealing with the mobic and parafon .I am sure i will be OK i hope
Avis
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
oh god please don't do it!
Helpful - 0
come on girl...you are such an inspiration to me.  I know you can do it.  I am on day 5 because I was weak.  I had 25 days.....trust me.  It is so defeating to start over.  If you make it out of that visit without taking a script think of how powerful you will feel.  You actually will have  conquered something that was trying to conquer you.  We are here for you.   And we will be rooting for you!
Helpful - 0
I hope all went well plz let me no what happens, 28 dayz c/t is fantastic , I couldn't go one day without pills , I had to go to a methadone clinic , and I hate that shouldn't went cold turkey but............ I am to weak. I really hope everything went well . If you falll off of the wagon , we are all here for you! no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
Thank you for you posts and your support, its mean ALOT to me !!! I will do my best !!!!! I know how far I have come and I dont want to back side . ONE DAY AT A TIME !!!! :) have a great night everyone
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.