Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lizzie Lou, do I have to go?

Mom, do I have to go to school today?  I think I have a fever.
Love,
Yogi
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
just saw u jump on and wanted to say hi, have a great day.  I haven't talked with you much, but I think we do have a DOC in common - I read alot.  How are u doing?  

sincerely,
Tracy
Helpful - 0
I didn't get much sleep last night and I was up before 5.  So it's going to be a long day.  I'm doing pretty good but this darn Wellbutrin the dr. put me on is not agreeing with me.  I go back on the 15th (if I live that long) haha
Do you know anything about Wellbutrin?
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
It didn't do well for me either, really I never found any that did.  I haven't slept at all and my two darling lil ones will be up soon to ask what's to eat and what are we going to do today?  I wonder if I could say, whatever u can cook and we are going to nap all day long, YEA!!  Im sure they would be so OK with that..lol
Anyway, the wellbutrin made me mouth very dry and really all of me like that.  It also killed my tummy (weak anyway) and never really worked.  I did quit smoking the 1st time but that was mostly mind over it not the meds.  Honestly, the only one I ever felt worked was , Oh ****, I can't remember the name.  Anyway, it will come to me - this is my life.  One min. I know the nest I don't.  My grandma and I could have a nice chat. lol  when it comes back I will just shout it out.  r u really in school?  for what??

sincerely,
tracy
Helpful - 0
Trace, when you remember the name of the antidepressant, let me know.  I don't think I'm going to be able to stay with the Wellbutrin.
Yes, I really am in school.  I go to college.  I haven't worked in 14 years because I was married and didn't have to.  Now I'm single again and trying to get a job is very hard.  I've been a volunteer Nutrition and Food Safety Educator for the county extension office for ten years, but I don't get paid for that.  So if I get a degree, it will help me to find a job that pays decently.  I don't want to be the little old lady at WalMart greeting people.  haha
love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
She is my favorite - that greeter.  I swear I spend as much time at wal*mart as I do at home and I usually go after midnight, b/c no other idiot is there.  They actually have a greeter on that shift as well.  I bet that shift is open for you.  lol  lol  Anyway, just thought of that when u said that and thought it was funny.  I really should sleep more. lol  Sadly, I had to do a seach to remember the name (and my husband had to tell me to do that).  It's going fast these days.  Anyway, it is Lexapro - it worked well but I gained quite a bit of weight.  It's a side effect.  I know others who have taken it and had no probs with it.  Also there is one called Serzone that I took a while back.  It helped as well and I remember that it really curbed my anxiety.  I only quit that one when I got pregnant the first time.  I haven't been on anything for about 3 years, but might need to rethink it now..  

Anyway, I hope u have a great day at school even though u are tired.  ANd, I hope I get to talk to u later.  enjoyed it!!

love, tracy (aka - exhausted)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
GET YOUR ARCE IN GEAR AND GO TO SCHOOL.! ! ! ! ! !

good morning...i slept in late (7:30) this morning...and i feel like a million bucks...WOOOO HOOOO.   i went to bed at 11:00...for the first time in months.   i haven't quite figured out why they say that the older you get the less sleep you need...lol.

how was the exam yesterday?   hard?   i spoke with my son that goes to auburn yesterday and so far so good...three A's and one B...YIPPEE...he is on a scholarship there so he HAS to keep his GPA up.

have a good one....
huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...you ARE alive ! ! ! !

something kick your a**?   i'm going to say...good...i want you to remember these feelings...this pain...so that you don't ever want to go through them again...lol.   NO PAIN...NO GAIN.

did your husband have to set the doctor straight?   you are so lucky to have him...hehe.   my husband is such an introvert and shy that he would never confront anyone about anything.   that is left up to me.

hope your day today is peaceful and that it gets easier everyday from now on.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
that is me sticking my tongue out at u.  I was hurtin for certain, you r correct, and it sucked REAL bad.  BUT, I am back now, glad to say, on no sleep so now you all have to listen to my ranting like a lunatic.  hahahaha they're coming to take me away haha they're coming to take me away hoho, to the funnyfarm......a girl can dream, can't she.  

I think, Mrs, Kimmie, I will hide your cigarrettes (I had to look on my pack to spell that .........very sad, tracy)   for the day and see if u are happy go lucky, lizzie Lou then.....................hum:::::???????????????  I know I am way too funny - course, Id kill someone for that.....much worse want in that case, at least for me...

anyway, I hope u have a wonderful day, goofy lady, Im going to feed my starving children.  lol  talk to u a little later.
Helpful - 0
My arse is getting ready to leave, along with the rest of me.  I'll check in with ya'll later.
love,
Yogi
Helpful - 0
I would have stayed in bed...........I think I should...yet I have plenty to do..not sure if I can do it though, almost want to spend the day at hte hopsital..but for what, somethign stronger.............NO, ya know......pain yes.....but jeez...............I dont want to be lost...I just want to function..............please..........

I think I have been overdoing things lately........I have been busting my but and not getting a heck of alot done........Which is really bothersome........Im going to sit at my table all day.........No matter what, I will come by and check in with everyone when I can...ITs great to see you girls out...........and up and about this mornign.......Happy you are doing well..........and you sleepless girls, you really need to find a way to take care of yourselves...........I know, its so tough though, when we have EVERYTHING in front of us............I hear ya, I do the same thing...............just look at me now............

Im going to be talking to my cousin, and finally telling her that I use 2 percs a day.......and how I have been feeling.........and all the little extras I do, I used to like doing them..ya know, driving around and such.......but it really does hurt when I do.......and well, I am in pain..and no there are some things that I cannot do..........and ppl really need to take it easy on me a bit......When i think of all the beadwork I have in front of me.........and a trip I so despertaley want to go on in less than 2 weeks................I dont want to be dead by the time I get there........The screwed up financial situations.........I have alot on my plate...and its plainly obvious that I have talked so little about whats been going on with me...that I have just let it all out here...........Jeez...........and lol My new roommate.............thinks I am over hte hill...and Im only going to be lol 29 soon!! lol

Its funny my little friend is gay..........So we check out guys together....He's younger so we certainly dont look at the same age catergory, yet at times see eye to eye, when you actually see someone lol older.........Its funny, I have been spending alot of time with him....but Im pretty bitchy lately too, that I try to keep my space...because I know not everyone wants to be around a complete *****...and I am..when I am so sore........

Sorry for unloading that....................I guess I need to get to lol sending some emails.................Thanks for letting me dump...

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Hey girl,
Sounds like you are needing a break from all you do. Take care of yourself today! I will be thinkin about you...

I'm in the middle of busting my ass to complete this huge project and have very little time to post, but am forcing myself to TAKE TIME to do it, otherwise I'm going to competely lose it...Anyway, have a LOVELY day at your table. You're a wonderful lady--YOUNG lady that is--only 29!!! and have a genuinly loving spirit.
Love,
Athena
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.