Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chrosty, I'm leaving late tonight so

I want you to check in with me today and let me know how you are doing, ok?  You are in my thoughts a lot because I see a lot of "me" in you.
Anyway, I have to go to North FL. to help my sister do some catering but I'll be in and out today and probably leave very late tonight.
Give me a shout, ok?
Love ya,
Yoda
PS:  Do you have Yahoo IM or gmail IM?  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hEY Im worse today then yesterday i think ive tried everyway possible to get pills ive made everyone who knows me mad at me and probobly hurt them and here i sit its 949am have to work today have to be a mother today and i dont want to i want to go to sleep for days and weeks hell maybe even forever i dont know what i do know is i never  k new how hard and painful this was going to be painful on the inside emotions just start to pour out of me and i dont know how to handel them Luv t u Chros
Helpful - 0
It's going to be ok, tell yourself that.  It's going to work out, you'll get thru this.  Don't try to get pills.  Just accept that you are going to get thru this and get clean and you'll be glad you did.  Honey, I felt the same way.  I was so scared.  But you can do it.  We're all here for you; let us be your support, ok?  If you feel like **** and want to write about how bad it is, do it.  We'll listen.  It'll do you good to get those negative feelings out.  And the physical stuff doesn't last long, I promise.
Hang in there girl.
Love ya,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.