Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

RECOVERY and the backbone of this forum

Hey friends.
I was overwhlemed by your personal e-mails of support and by the comments and encouragement over the forum.
Being missed...hhhmmmmmm...that doesn't happen to me.  I do not have ppl in my life that really miss me.  (mostly because I refuse to participate in life) but nevertheless no one really misses me if I don't check in for awhile (long periods even).  
When I was unable to get to the net, I MISSED YOU and knew what is like to have someone care about me.
I have come to the forum with a new heart.  I see the pattern, I see it has to be 100% committment, I see I HAVE TO SAY YES!  NOW!

Thank you Lizzie for commenting...waiting just makes it harder to quit.  I have waited 8 years.  

I find inspiration here, love, energy, education, and meaningful relationships I have never experienced in my life.  I am proud and priveledged to be a part of this addiction forum.  On a good day or bad, there is acceptance.  Now I must work on accepting myself.  
THANK YOU ALL-NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FRIENDSHIPS HERE ON THE FORUM.  THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME>
Peace~
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Great post! I missed you too!  A lot, actually!  I really look forward to your posts.  I just think you are a cool person.
I feel this way about the forum too.  I only have a couple of friends but on this forum I feel like I have many.  I too feel privlidged to be here.
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
Creek , what a great post and outlook in life . Live is soooo full of wonderful things to enjoy if we just let ourselfs . Have a great night .
Avis
Helpful - 0
You lol brought TEARS to my eyes, and Im surrounded by a bunch of KIDSlol it feels like, but not really actually, its kinda weird next to my cousin, I am one of the oldest people in this house...and waht I say often GOES...........

I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES................That's messed up.....................Sorry, had this little moment of growing older I guess.....................SLOW IT DOWN.......

Im going to try to take things easy, Im away from the computer, for I dont know what time..and Im tired...I love you girl, I just wanted to say hello!!

Love C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.