Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

to chrosty and dyblue

i posted a reply to you guys just didnt want you to miss it ,,, its under "I WANT MY LIFE BACK"
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey u
Yes i am pretty sure we are in the same boat and yes it is sinking very fast!!!!! But like i said together we can do this i just know we can u take care of urself and oh yeah i dont know if u know this but i have two children my son is 4yrs old and my daughter is 2 years old. My son has a birthday on May 18th and he goes to preschool twice a week but i live in the sticks here in Nebraska and have to drive quit a few miles to get him to school. Well most every week have to borrow money just to get him there and he only has two days left today and thursday i had no gas in my car to get him to school today and today was a very important day for him cuz they were going to celebrate his birthday since it is in the summer after school is over. I felt like the worst mom to not be able to afford gas to get him there plus he had to bring treats could not afford those either. But thank god i have such a nice friend she borrowed me 20 bucks and came over after work last night after the worst hell night we had at work and helped me make rice crispy bars at 1130pm so if not for her i dont know what i would have done. I know this is long but my point is not alot of people that i know have any idea the guilt i feel with always being broke yet i work 80 hours a week. It is hard to stay clean with all of these problems but i am trying and maybe i wrote to much but sometimes just need  to vent~Luv 2 u ~Chros
Helpful - 0
  Yes I know what you mean I I was gay I wouldn't want a women that looked like a man  hehe anyways  I always say it good to live your lie on a need to know basis.  Some things people don't need to know and something s I don't  need to know.  Good luck with that kratom st  be careul I know you will. I'd be intertested to know i it works .  I got my antidepressant s and herb so I'm pretty happy have to watch those pills been doing pretty good or 5 years same dose started with backache and I think I still have a backache thats the addiction talking.  I always think codiene isn't that strong in small doses  is tramadol hard on the stomache like codiene,my doc gives me the codiene won't give me anything else but the patch 10times stronger then morphine couldn't beleive they gave me that one hated it thank god or that. In canada they don't give out hydro or anything unless your seriously messed up I quess I'm lucky in some sense but that patch that was unbelievable.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.