Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

too much

I am alive.  I have the worst anxiety/depression and I hate the way that I feel.  No pills but just left with this mess I made of my life and I am entirely overwhelmed.  I am literally gonna die if this doesn't let up,.
I really hate pills and what they do to all of our lives.  It's sick.  I'm sick.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes I hate what pills have done to my life in 2004 they sent me to the county jail then to the state prison system(georgia) and now I have 6yrs probation and 81.00 dollars a month money I could spend on my son this summer maybe go to 6 flags or white water .......... anyways honey , this to shall pass . whats goin on? have you tried a rehab inpatient or outpatient , detox, or NA meetings or hell AA meetings? We are  alll here for you xxoo KERI
Helpful - 0
i know what you mean, but you are doing good , don't give up...i was just trying to think of how did i get here??
god bless
Helpful - 0
Hang in there girl!
Glad to se eyou post...I have been soo out of touch lately myself.......my house is busy.........
Write about your feelings right now...its nice later trust em to see them for what they are worth at teh end of the day..and month when you start to crave them again!!

Keep your chin up.........things do get better, they are steps in the right direction...

Thoughts and prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
once again, sosad, we are right there in the boat together.  I used to call it a sinking ship, but now, I know its a boat (cruise ship) but still floating anyway.  There are so many things in the wake of these pills for me as well.  All i can do is make a list (and boy is this list shitty & depressing to look @)  However, you can cross off one or two things a day and little by little it will get better.  There are so many things that could have gotten worse if you hadnt stopped now, so there is that to be thankful for (though I know how much thats worth right at this time).  It just sux, how these were able to control us, I know everone can agree on that.  We are lucky to still be around to fix these things that are broken.  So, lets just start working on them one day at a time.

Im w/ ya,
tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.