Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mariyah

Hey sweetie,
Where ya been woman? lol... Very nice to cya again. Missed ya!! I haven't been here in a while either. Damn, internet service was shut off, so now I got dial up :( I HATE DIAL UP!!!!! lol... when I go to reply to a post, sometimes it lets me, most of the time it doesn't. For some reason it let me this time, so that's kewl yippeeeee lol... I usually have to wind up makin' a new thread if I wanna reply to a post. Dial up blows lol.

Welp, I hope all is well with ya. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and god bless, luvs ya, Lil. :)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi sweety!
I just had a mylogram a few days ago and have been laying low. I am doing ok and just hanging in there. I miss seeing you and dial-up really stinks. It is better than not being able to get on the net though :0)!!! You sound very happy and that makes me glad. I hope you are being very good to yourself. It is hot here today and I am just hanging in the AC and reading. I thank you for your prayers and I will send some your way. Are you doing ok?? I am having a hard time without the pills. It really stinks because I abuse them and then when I need them for pain, I am out.....my own fault.
Hugs,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I heard that lol...  I usually never have them when my back acts up or my knee lol...  I have been tryin' my hardest to be good but for 3 years I was up to around 40 - 50 pills a day... now I'm takin' around 3 or 4 one day, then I'll go a day or two without, then when I feel an anxiety attack cravin' a pill, I'll give in a take a few, then take them for a couple of days like that, then go without for a couple of days.  Been doin' this for a couple of weeks.  I hate it, but hate the anxiety attacks even worse.  Don't wanna ever go through withdrawals ever again so I try to go a couple of days in between takin' them, so my body doesn't get used to takin' them again.  Seems to be workin' out ok.  I'm alot happier this way.

What's a mylogram?  I've never heard of that.  Sounds painful lol...  
I'm so proud of you.  How long has it been since your last pill?  My prayers and thoughts are with you tonight.  Luvs ya lots, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.