Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
202347 tn?1189755825

Desertgirl, Addictedtolortab, Bugison & Willingtoquit

I responded to your posts yesterday, but they are now on page 2 and 3 if you would like to go back and read them. Bugison if you are around tonight I posted to your question about alcoholism and discoloration of fingernails and toenails and the clinical trials you wanted to know about. (I think it's on page 2 now but possibly page 3.

xoxo-D.
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
202347 tn?1189755825
Oh hey sweetie, you know what, I did block someone from this forum from sending me mail so that might have done it. e-mail ***@****

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your reply,,, I tried to email you, but, a error kept coming up saying your email was not accepting mail from my adress,,, I dont know if you have to unblock something,,, Maybe I will try it with my yahoo,,, Ok,,, Huggs,, G
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Yeah its me and Lizzielou.. her son is getting married tommorrow and another son in a week or two.. we have been busy bees.. My foot is fine.. I have even been able to wear heels some  now.. it took awhile. I am well. Still a little stressed but I think its getting better.. I had a few days where I thought I was in constant panic attack mode..Thanks for being here.. Tomorrow is my Bachlorette party so time for the bride to cut loose.. he he
Helpful - 0
Thats so great about your wedding! Congrats!  I love weddings so much, they all make me cry everytime.  Something about standing up there in front of each other, declaring your eternal love to one another, is the most beautiful moments one can have in their lives.

Cheers!  
To the Bride and Groom!
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
OOOOH that's right, Lizzie (my mistake) That's so great you're in heels again! Your planning your wedding! What do you have planned for the bachelorette party?

xoxo- D
Helpful - 0
So glad u all are doin' good.  Hope you all have a wonderful and restful nite.  Fladdict, hope you have a great time at your bachelorette party (or however you spell that lol).  I posted about your wedding down on another thread earlier.  Nite and god bless you all, hugz and luvs ya lots, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
hey sweets! How have you been doing?I've been great! I read your post a few days back about you and chrosty staying up late on yahoo talking about wedding plans, that's awesome! How is everything coming along? How is your foot doing hun? feeling better I hope.

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
hey there.. how have you been?? we haven't been on at the same time in awhile..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.