Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

please help girl hooked on vicoden

please help weenig off pain pills has any one been thru this i have been sober for ten years but now i got hooked on pills.  please advise

***@****
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Take some time to read this forum - go back and you'll find plenty of help and information AND support.  I've only been here a short time but have learned alot and it helped me get my situation under control before it got too far out of hand.  I've seen suggestions for c/t (Thomas' recipe) and for tapering down.  Have a look and I'm sure you'll find something plus someone with more experience than me will probably respond to you soon.  Good luck - keep coming back here for support.
Helpful - 0
If i were you i would take alot of time today and read all the post here..There are some great advice and great people here willing to help you..
stay with us ...
Helpful - 0
Yup read then ask questions if you like. Also if you don't mind what is your story (that helps in advise giving). How long and how much have you been using?  What is the strength.

Also remember that people here are not experts but they are experts on their own journey so you can learn a lot.

Helpful - 0
You are in the right place.  I agree, go back and read the posts because you will learn a lot.  Duchess Golden has extensive knowledge on detoxing.  I was clean and sober for almost 20 yrs and then end up hooked on vics (norcos).  I am a professional, mother, grandma, so it has been really hard to realize that I am hooked on opiates again (i was a 14 yr-old heroin addict).  I have worked so hard to get my life turned around and I have come a long way.  All is not lost, however.  Read the advise in these threads, these people know what theya re talking about and they have a lot of heart.    
There is at least one person who tries to sabotage this forum, preaching NA principles while acting completely opposite of what the program teaches.  Ignore him, he thrives on attention and is probably a pain in the a$$ at meetings.
Best of luck and please stay.  Post, post, post, we are here for you.
Helpful - 0
What dosage of meds are you on and for how long have you been on thema nd why?  Was it for legitimate pain or other reasons?  Can you give us a little more info?  We would love to help.

SB
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.