Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brian4040, how are you doing???

Hey Brian, I am getting a little concerned about you.  I am afraid you are not posting because you probably feel like he!!  I was afraid today would be rough on you.  My second day was the only day I really suffered, if you can even call it suffer because it was pretty minor compared to the people that go c/t.  Sorry I stopped posting last night without saying anything, I got tired and just had to go to bed.

I have been wondering how were doing all day. If I remember correctly you should be nearing the 48 hour mark.  If you can, just post to let us know you are okay, even if it is just one word.  If you can't I understand.  I knew that 30mg of percocet would be rough to jump off of.  I just hope you are okay.

SB
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lets see.  Its been 42 hours.  Actually i feel just fine.  A little sluggish and sleepy, but otherwise fine.  Im just aggravated cuz its 98 degrees outside and this is my 2nd day without AC.  Supposedly theyre fixing it tomorrow.  How are you doing?
Helpful - 0
I only took them for 5-6 weeks.  I feel fine, not perfect.  I am just assuming i am going to be fine, thinking i might get "symptons"  is just going to cause them.  42 hours, so far so good.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for posting.  Wow, glad to hear you are doing well.  That is great news.  I hate to hear you are having to deal with 98 degree temperature though.  That won't be good if the w/d's get worse!!

I am doing great.  I have people say they could tell I am feeling better.  But I have been recovering from surgery and had a LOT of pain for a long time.  Still waiting for that motivation to really hit again.  But I feel pretty normal.  And I know I have read that some people say tapering makes the withdrawals last longer but I didn't have that happen to me along the way, but it was a really slow taper process.

Since they say 48 to 72 hours is the worst, I hope you get your a/c on soon!!!  I hope your telephone interview goes well tomorrow.  Let us know how it goes.  Are you having any symptoms at this point?  How did you sleep?

SB
Helpful - 0
well i slept maybe 5 hours on and off, but it was 89 in here last night, so its hard to tell how much the heat caused me to keep waking up.  Right now i feel ok, just sluggish, yawning  lot(could be a lot to do with the weak sleep), mild case of diahrea, mild headache..........like minor case of flu?  Actually i feel a little better than last night.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.