Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I really try to stay positive but Im at the end of my rope

Im on my way out...I just needed to tell ppl where I am at...

IM GOING NUTS................

this is all I have time for..please keep me in your prayers..Im going to need them...or the people around me is going to need them.....it could be me that needs a bail out.......

love
C
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
please hang in there, do you know you were the first person to talk to me.
if it wasn't for you i would have used that nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i pray for you please keep writing. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

jill
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie,
I don't know your story, completely but my heart goes out to you.........Just know that we care about you and are here for you.  Hang in there and try to stay busy, watch a good movie, take a walk, garden, or???
You are in my prayers and I wish theres more I could do.
PS  Not all who read are smart and if you didn't read until 16, someone somewhere in the school system should have been  doing something about it.  It is rarely, if not never, entirely the students' fault.  There are many ways to be wise.
Helpful - 0
hey girls

It really has put my life in turmoil...in big ways all around me...I tried working with family before and goign to court, yet they frustrated me more than anything..YOu see...I havent really been smart all my years...I didnt know how to read until I was 16 years old..until I finally admitted it.....yet there are things I dont understand....completly...speaking to lawyers was frustrating when you didnt understand what they are saying..........

I dont know if I can open that can or worms again...am I strong enough? I would have to relocate...and do I want to? Im needed here...and well its complicated I guess....I dont know....

yep Im having a down day I think............just frustrating..I relaly do tyr and take care of myself....I sleep alot..more than normal..I sleep like what a infant would need for sleep......very sluggish....and cant seem to keep thoughts straight

was back at the nurse today!! no results came up with testing...so far..but I have to see the doctor in order to have more tests done..the nurse cant order...like my CAT scan and such.......

I have to run out...be back.........
Helpful - 0
Hi C. Sounds like you really are having a sucky day! I'm sorry....know there isn't much I can say but I know you will get out of this funk and find the positve...maybe not today or even tomorrow...but you will.

How are you feeling physically....sounds like you have been up and down! You really have got to take care of yourself!

We all have really bad days and I know your children are a big part of this. I'm sure you think of them all the time! Is there any recourse to get them back or to see them? Can your mom or someone is your family help you?  It just sounds like this has put your life into such turmoil....If I'm wrong I'm sorry but I hate to see you agonize.

Please take care of yourself.
Marcie
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Hey honey!  I'm sorry you are hurting so bad right now.  It is hard not to have your kids with you all the time.  And having to take care of someones elses child must make it ten times worse.  

You SHOULD get out!  Go breath some fresh air, have a nice cup of hot tea and try to think about happy things, like flowers, and birds, and little cute inch worms.  I know you love nature!  Do whatever you need to stay at least kind of sane!

Hang in there, And I'll be here all day long if you want to IM

FLaddict- I made a new email addy for the forum only, so I wanted you to have it.  I don't have my old one you email me on, so switch it out, okay!  I want those pictures!!!
texbecca3 at hotmail
Helpful - 0
handing some of my extra rope to ya :0)
Tim
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
oxy, I am sorry you are having such a hard time today . I know there is nothing i can say thats most likely going to make ya feel better , I just wanted to say I am thinking about ya :) I am here if ya need me .
Avis
Helpful - 0
Yep, I've lost it........

totally....................

Im here for now, until I have to go again..

I cant do this...ya know..I cant look after someone's house..being sick the way I am...........no consideration for what I need to get done...or the fact that I want to get ahead..or whatever..just do this and do that............I hate it......

I ache inside.....haivng to deal with someone else's crying child because she's afraid..............calming her..when she needs it.....I miss my own kids.....and I ache for them.........

I cant realloy talk.....................I have too much here.......

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Girl it is good to see you.. I missed you guys alot..Hang on.. and keep posting if you are feeling crazy.. I know I would have this past weekend had I had my lap top with me.. So stay as close as you can to your support system..

Luvs ya
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.