Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

speedfreak12345

Hi There,
I posted something to you down below in the thread you started, just so you know! Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you asking people " Who are you?". I'm not sure what you're asking for, exactly...do you mean who are we in the sense of our real names, etc? Or are you trying to ask us what got us here in the first place, meaning what we are/were addicted to?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
let it go, it's no big deal. i read his posts last night when he was on at around 1:20a. This was his way of introducing himself.
Seemed like a pretty cool kid.

peace
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
I understand that this is YOUR way of introducing yourself.  That is VERY sweet of you in be concerned about a total stranger that was a bit uneasy last night.  He did seem quite upset, maybe he will decide to come back on and explain himself more.  But, until he does, we just didn't get enough from his postings to get it completely.  You are kind, and sweet to care so much.  I can tell you are always looking for more ways to help people.  And you never know until you ask questions, so I think you hav edone the right thing by asking.  It probably will make him feel more wanted to know that someone was thinking of him.

Rebecca~..~
Helpful - 0
Thank You Rebecca!!
I do try to help people, because of all the the help you've all given me! I hate typing sometimes, because words come out harsher than they are meant to be. I was actually just curious, as you noticed, and THE LAST thing I would do is pick on someone so obviously desperate for help! Thank you again for your kind post!
Helpful - 0
I think he is a bit paranoid.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.