Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hey All!!

Wow, what a sobering experience life is! Lost many siblings in the last 2 months, me wife lost Grampa (Great Man!) Wow, life is a gift; Tv, material things are  a add on, not really important, as your family and friends are all you got in the end! We were broken in to(our house), no more then 12 hours later we were on a plane out of this country to attend another funeral!  Just want peace for us! We will get it!!!

Lizz. how are the chids, Oxy, what about Gordon now?, Fl add, Best wishes,Widow= Hope all is well w. your shift and your restfull husband sounds really cool. Hello to all and good luck!!

Your friend

C
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
211417 tn?1189755822
That is a great thing to hear right now, while tempers are firey and hot.  What a great thing to think about!  I shall ponder as I go have a cup of hot tea.  

*you will get peace, I know it*
Helpful - 0
Thanks hun, You R sweets!!

C

WE WILL FIND IT!!!

Helpful - 0
Im sorry you are going thru all that....I wish I could give you a big hug..you and your wife........
I really do hope you two can stop and take a deep breathe and just remember to let go of what isnt yours to carry...and allow yourselves time to heal!!!

I hope you two are both okay....Miss you dearly...
Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.