Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mean Old Witch

I hear crying coming from downstairs. I leave my office and run down to investigate the source. One of my five yr olds is lying on the floor crying and sobbing. I took her in my arms to comfort her and find out what was the matter. The other two just stared at me with their big blue eyes and thought they were in trouble for making their sister cry. In between sobs, gulps and tears she told me 'I DON'T WANT TO BE THE MEAN UGLY WITCH NO MORE, I AM ALWAYS THE UGLY WITCH, I WANT TO BE AURORA (SNOW WHITE)". Don't you wish that was your only problem in the world? Their world is so simple and easy to fix.
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Awwww!  What a cool story.  Really puts some perspective on things.  I'm all teared up thinkin of similar stories from when my babies were young.  They are 14, 18, and 27 now.   Kids are everything aren't they?   Your babygirl is Aurora to me!
Helpful - 0
That was a vre great storie.  So sweet.  A few mos ago, my oldst son (4 1/2) was stickng his botom lip out at the sandwich I servd for lunch.  I asked him what was rong and he said "I'm tired of girl cheese, when are we goin to have some boy cheeses?"  I fell out!
Hope you are feelin ok.  Thanks for everthing,
Love, Kristi
Helpful - 0
LOL, kids are so funny. It does my heart good to see how well you are doing.
Helpful - 0
AHHHH!!!
Helpful - 0
THAT IS SO HARD WHEN THEY DO THAT..I HAVE 3 GIRLS AND THEY ALL WENT THROUGH THAT..YOU JUST HAVE TO TELL THEM THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL EVERYDAY...EVERYDAY...
MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE.
GOOD LUCK
SHA BABY..
Helpful - 0
They are really into pretend and like to act out stories. It is too funny to eavesdrop on them. I have trip girls and they are identical in looks only. A is bossy and dramatic, B is sensitive and shy and C is the mediator and jokester.
Helpful - 0
OH MY YOU HAVE TRIPLETS?? HOW OLD...WHAT A JOB I BET..IST HAT YOUR ONLY KIDS?? MY THREE GIRLS, ONE IS 21, 17 AND 7 BIG GAP!! BIG ADJUSTMENT
Helpful - 0
I have 2 sons 8 and 10. The girls are alot harder to deal with than the boys. They get along pretty well and we haven't had to call Nanny 911 yet. We do have help with them during the week and sometimes on the weekend if we want to go out to dinner or just get away from it all. It is not a nice day and they are all in the house.
Helpful - 0
That is a gap and you must have fun with your little one. The kids drive me insane and keep me sane. It all depends on the day. If one is sick than the others follow suit whether their sick or not.
Helpful - 0
THE LITTLE ONE IS SPOILED...I AGREE , GIRLS ARE HARDER..I HAVE ONE BOY HE IS 16 AND OVER COURSE MOMAS BOY..THE GIRLS ALL GAVE ME HELL..HOW OLD ARE THE TRIPLETS?? DO YOU HAVE PICTURES??
Helpful - 0
They are 5 yrs old and will be 6 in October.
Helpful - 0
Mark is back!  Just think, i had the whol house to myself while they were at the park!  he just sent you a quik email.  Love, Kristi
Helpful - 0
Sinse you have 5 kids, you probly woudnt even notise 3 more.  want a 4 1/2 yr old, a 3 yr old, and an 18 mos old baby boy?  just kiddin.  Mark made that joke to you in an email he jus send to you.  your famly sounds so sweet.
love, Kristi
Helpful - 0
No more children for us Kristi!!  heh heh Thanks for the offer though. I just sent you and Mark an e-mail. I have to help tuck the girls in and read a story to them. I am going to watch Red Sox at 8:00. Have a great night and will type at you tomorrow.

Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.