Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I hate this stupid fkn name, it's CREEK day ONE CT

I am in recovery.  Day one.  I feel scared.  I feel like I will die if I don't succeed.  I am going to an NA meeting in another town as a first step.  I need a sponsor...I need someone else to know my truth.  Thank you (angels) forum.  Sorry I am no help to anyone....just know it will never get better.  Stop using today if you read my post.   Just stop today.  I pray for you.  Pray for me.

Peace~  Creek
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks...yes never give up...no matter how sick I feel right now, I will be well one day.  I know this.  I see this in my mind.

Never quit quiting!!!   I like that

And the movies IS a great idea!!!

Thanks for caring...Peace~   creek
Helpful - 0
We all can do this if we try. Someone said remember BABY STEPS......That is right. That always makes me think of the movie "What About Bob" If you can get it and watch it. It is so funny and laughter ALWAYS HELPS US HEAL!!! Heck rent 100 funny movies if you can and watch them all!!! It will make you feel better and pass the time and beleive me it really helps, laughing releases endorphens you know the things we try to get with the chemicals only these are natural.  I am going to go watch one right now, this day has been to long already.

NEVER QUIT QUITING!!!

CHEER
Helpful - 0
thank you.  you lifted me up.  My back is screaming.  I AM worthy of living the life I want ...a person in recovery...endless.  I have to believe it and see it will be better.  RIght now, just not one more pill.  I just have to be that candid...one more will turn into all the rest.  NOT ONE MORE PILL>

Thanks...getting rough here.  Day one, And I am dam proud of it.

Creek

Peace~
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
see now...this is what this forum needs...YOU !!!!!!!!!!   there's no one like you:)   i love your post above to tink...fartin artin...damn i've missed you...lol

been reading some of your posts to others and you always have such great advice...

kk...just a thought.   i have seen alot of ppl over the last few months...who come to the forum WHEN they are about to take a pill...asking for support...begging for help...not wanting to relapse.    AND GUESS WHAT?  it worked...they felt the love and support and were able to talk through these feelings.   just wondering if you would make that same effort...if you feel that there is no way to make it...DO NOT TAKE A PILL UNTIL AFTER YOU COME TO THE FORUM AND TALK TO EVERYONE...it may mean the difference between life and death.   not trying to scare you honey...just being honest.

you are worthy and you are loved...don't ever forget this...say it over and over and over...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
I got this fkn "fartin artin" name.   BUT IT IS ME!!!! and it is YOU more importaintly.  How are you??  

I am starting again TODAY>   read.

I am going to get well if it kills me tink.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!   Peace~  Creek
Helpful - 0
i've been soooo worried about you!!!!!!

i'm happy to see you posting, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on taking the 1st step........

just remember sweety, take "BABY STEPS".......

luv ya,
tink :)
Helpful - 0
feels good to be loved.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
AAWWHH SWEETIE...that is wonderful...i agree with steph...THIS IS A NEW BEGINNING...and we are all behind you.   talk girl...listen...meetings...pray...whatever the f*ck it takes...just do it.

love ya kk,
kim
Helpful - 0
yes., sponsor, truth out of MY MOUTH.  I am dying holding all this in.  Thanks
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
If you're not tapering, using meds to help, formal detox or what ever you're gonna have to bite the bullet hard... I could not do it but many have so keep on keeping one foot in front of the other and try not to think while you're doing it.  Take a direction of a sponsor??
Helpful - 0
thanks steph.  I know you believe.  I will die from this if I  don't do something.  So today I begin.  Yes, begin
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Stop thinking of Day one as being the "end" think of it as the beginning... go to that meeting.. spill it to someone.. even if its private.. its a great step..
Helpful - 0
thanks (tears)  thanks
Helpful - 0
Consider yourself prayed for.

((((((Hug))))))

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.