Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fedupinmt - 18 Days!! :)

Terri,

I was so happy to read that.  Isn't it a wonderful feeling to not have to think about where your next fix will be coming from!  I know your husband does not understand but I do!  I am so, so happy for you.  Just think it only gets better now.  We are getting out lives back one day at a time.  What a journey.  Your in my prayers every night.

Shelby
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Opps sorry 19 days!!  Just read that!!  Wonderful! :)
Helpful - 0
Yaaaay!!! 19 Days!!! Almost a month...awsome, awsome job. You are an inspiration to those who haven't quit yet...how are you feeling? You should be really proud of yourself...18 days is actually a really long time to have been off of pain meds!!! Congrats!! Keep us posted. How are things going?
Helpful - 0
hi folks feeling a little cranky today trying to do yard work 1st lawn mower wouldn't start, borrowed 2nd one, handle broke she knew it might but sure wish i could of made more then 3 passes in yard. Now that I typed that it don't seem like such a big deal just frustating. Oh well I'm sure i can find something to do outside. My one complaint after this amount of time is the restlessness at night. It seems that when the sun starts going down i get ansie. So its around 12 by the time i get settled down for bed.Which wouldn't be so bad but i'm up by 6:30. But i'm drug free.YEA  How's today going for you Shelby and anyone else for that matter? Hope it is going good, well i'm going to go kick the lawn mowers and then go find something else to do i'll check in later to day. prayers and best wishes going your way terri
Helpful - 0
Hi Terri,

Things are going ok.  I am sore, stomach problems (we all know what I am talking about) and tired.  I am on Day 6 and at work.  I have not accomplished much actually.  I am here but not much more then that.  This site has been my lifeline today.  I am trying so hard to stay positive.  I am in no danger of taking a pill but its just the darn withdrawal ****.  Opps had a down moment there.  I am still very happy to be sober another day.  It's a gift.

Sorry to hear about the lawn mower problems! lol  You made me laugh when I read that.  Your doing great Terri.  Keep it up and try not to kill any lawn mowers today.  By the way, we are supposed to have thunderstorms later today - so you might want to hurry it up a bit! lol

Shelby
Helpful - 0
shelby i sure wish it would start raining then i'd have a reason for sitting in front of the computer eating chips lol terri
Helpful - 0
I see clouds you might get your wish! lol

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.