A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

oxysbliss

talk to me woman!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry girl....Im pretty busy this morning, computer has been on and have been going back and forth..have already left the house lol 3 times and goign for 4...have another appointment this mroning with the nurse
as most of you know from yesterday Im filling a formal complaint about the doctor that even if I am a drug addict or if I am not..I still have a right to check my health and not ordering tests for me is NUTS...........
So Im fighting it..
NO, I havent smoked yet...although I know Im going to..at least for the time being..Im just trying ot take care of myself..and I reallyd o need to eat..I have offically lost 11 lbs in a week......thats not good...I cant hold food down and Im not sleeping well....I havent taken anymore sleeping pills because Im afraid of the judgment on me , GOd I hate people sometimes

Anyways, that's all I know for now..must go see the nurse now..she's at least the only one working with me

Thank youfor your thoughts nad PRayers...I love you all and havent forgotten anyone

Marcie, i dont have time to email..but I will a little later..I have a tracking number for you!! No, I havent forgotten about you at all..sorry about my delays..on this side

Love you guys and I will update as I go....and know

Love
C
Helpful - 0
oh yea..I had to tell you my stuff is being put on ebay today lol ever awesome...thought I would try

still sober at least for now..one min at a time...little by little

Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
great!!!!

on having your ebay site...AND...for still being sober.

like you say girlie...one day at a time.

and STOP SAYING THAT YOU HAVEN'T PUFFED YET...BUT YOU ARE GOING TO...damn...what cha trying to do...will yourself to smoke?   instead say...I HAVEN'T SMOKED YET AND IF I HAVE MADE IT THIS LONG I CAN MAKE IT...PERIOD.   i can't believe this is even the same charity as you were a month ago...yippee :)

send me your ebay information...want to look.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
it hasnt been posted yet adn it isnt being posted by me as I dont have an ebay account.......because I have lol no credit card....So a friend of mine is doing it for me....So as soon as I know..all yougirls will get an email about it

lol I cant help it...Lizzy...I dont want to set myself up for failure and as you know I have quit before..and I know how my little warpped my works...if I keep concentrating on quitting I will slip alot..become harder on myself and set myself up for even bigger failures...So whawt I have learned from all that..is if I screw up..I screw up..it isnt a big deal..but if I make quitting a big deal and look at it in a bigger picture I am sure to use..at least this way I am telling mself if I do..Im not a loser...which has been encouraging me not to..So go figure..all minds arent the same....

I cant deny how I feel or if I want to use..if I hide those emotions I set msyelf up for failure........So relax lol..and when I say that..at leas tyou know my mind frame isnt well...but the wya everyone talks you out of things lol seems to work for me..

if it isnt broke...dont lol fix it.....Im broken but being fixed

Thanks for all your support lizzy

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.