Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214255 tn?1205635636

Today was a good day, lets see what tomarrow is...

Yesterday I was in complete depression and today much better (haven't taken anything, today is day 2) I was a little spacey and more anxiety than usual, anxious a bit, and not to much motivation, but not so bad...I went from an 80mg oxy a day started subetex (self medicated) last fri or thurs? and slipped sun. I only took 1 1/2 subetex total and have a half left , but since I have to work tomarrow I held on to it. Also took clonidine...I'm hoping this is the beging of the end for me and wish the same for all of you...No one knows me 1 bit, but have been very kind to me and I thank you all and hope, but nothing then the best...
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No one knows anyone when they come here but everyone is welcome!  Congratualtions on staying clean this long!  I know it's hard to work while trying to get sober but it is not impossible.  I am on Day 8 and have been working - and I went cold turkey.  It is a bad thing to have to go through but I never plan on doing this again.  I think mind set is key too.  I used to stop because I could not steal anymore from my husband.  I was always careful - if he would notice then there went my supply completely - of course as an addict that is the scariest thought.  I am doing it for me this time and my family.  

I wish you all the best!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Never talked to you but good luck!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.