Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liz, yodes, fladdict, oxybliss, ATL (?), friends

First of all if I haven't emailed those beach pics - I will.  Maybe I only showed them to Liz on IM once and then meant to email them.  Yep, that sounds just like me.  AND BTW - Liz, sorry that I have not emailed yet - I swear my ADHD is getting worse and my memory - whew!!!  Also, it really doesn't help that I have had NO NO NO sleep.  Oh and liz - hub passed his test - actually did very well (of course).  Did I mention he started yesterday.  Killin me.. I will tell you guys about that one too.  very funny and stressful story!!  

Anyway - I posted to all of you to tell you that I promise I will be on more soon.  It's like I plan to and then my day GOES CRAZY!!!!!!  I really appreciate all of your emails, posts, IMs and it means the world to me that you were thinking of me.  Just know that I was also thinking of all of you and hoping that you all were doing well.  For the most part - I think I was right and Im so happy about that!!!

I am doing well, considering...but I will tell you all about that when I send the pics.  Im sure others do not want to hear my sob stories  LOL  LOL   I can almost hear the applause  lol!!!  ok, so I promise - check emails tonight and you will be entertained w/ chunkiness.  hehehehehehe  And I will also share a bit of my crazy world.  Please do the same and let me know how each of you are doing.  I really want to know.  You guys are my source of encouragement and comfort and make being in recovery just THAT MUCH BETTER!!!!  I love you guys and I look forward to talking w/ you soon.  ok - going to get busy around here before all the bitchin starts (LOL)  BYE BYE  love from the koo koo
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Soo true................we are all "here" cuz we aren't all "there"
Helpful - 0
See how much you're loved here?  That's why you don't need to go away anymore.  I just turned my computer back on because I had to shut it down because of another really bad storm.  I am doing pretty good, and btw, you're not the only koo koo.  We're all koo koo around here (that's just my opinion of course).  Lizzie Lou says my brain is fried.  I think she's right!  Send pics.
Love you,
Yodes
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I miss you...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.