Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

good morning everybody and thanks for helping last night

i'm sorry to everyone cause it seems i only post when i need help and then i'm silent the rest of the time. even when i'm silent i'm reading everything and i cant believe how much it helps. more than once since wed night reading and talking in this forum has kept me from giving up.  almost caved last night, i could not muster up any more strength to fight this thing.  thats when my friend brought me the subox.  i definately should have only taken half which i will do if i need it again.  i would definately advise anyone taking as much as i was to taper first-i dont know what i was thinking.  thats not entirely true i do know myself well enough to know that i have no self control-i'm an all or nothing girl-i probably wouldnt have been able to taper.  anyway i think i feel a little bit better today except i'm so so so quezy and sick too my stomach and want to know if its part of w/d or if its from taking too high a dose of the subox?   anyway as soon as i feel strong enough i would like to get to know everyone better and looking forward to the day when i can come on here to help people the way you have all helped me!!                                
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Are you feeling better?? why don't you send fladdict an email..She can help you out on how much to take..
I hope it gets better for you!!!!god bless
Helpful - 0
i actually feel better today except for this terrible nausea and a little dizzy. but my determination is back and for that i'm grateful-really didnt think i was gonna make last night.  i actually started calling around to try and get some pills but my daughter,who is home from college for the summer(thank God),took the phone away from me and just kept telling me "you can do this mom,you can do this. You're the strongest person i know and you can do this" makes me cry thinking about it. i've been a single parent all their lives and my two daughters and i are very close. how do i get ahold of fladdict? should i just post my email to her and let her get ahold of me?
Helpful - 0
she may be working today..But post your email and she will email you..She is making me a tapering plan..She really is determined and can help you..Glad you have your daughter...that is great support..
Helpful - 0
let me tell ya..we are here to help. right now if all you need is to post when you need help..great..least your posting and asking for help. one of the hardest things to do as an addict i guess it to admit you need help. so in my eyes..your still doing good and i think everyday you will open more and then start to laugh with us about this..but i am always here to lend a shoulder when you need one k
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Yes, Suboxone is powerful.. weird how much more than regular vics, but you don't have to be uncomfortable climbing the walls, just take a little the a little more if necessary of the sub.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.