Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

just checking in

i'm sure most if not all have gone to bed as it is almost 4am(at least east coast time)but this is first moment i've had to write.  i had a quite a task earlier-had to start a new job this afternoon on day 3 of c/t.  not the best idea but had no choice-got the phone call sat morning and its a job i've really been trying to get cause the money is at least double what i'm making now. timing was terrible and i almost didnt do it but i dug deep(really deep) and off i went.  i dont know what happened but sometime throughout the night i got so involved in meeting people and learning things that i actually temporarily forgot not only about how crappy i felt but even about vics!! first time in over 9 years that i went that many hours without even thinking about them.  i'm so tired that i think i might actually be able to sleep and all my w/d' symptoms have seemed to disappear!!  i dont know if they will come back but if they do i'll deal with them and for now i'm just gonna be thankful for the reprieve.  i'll check back in the morning  good night  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, I have no idea who you are. Dont laugh, I am a born empathic, I read for many professionals for a living.  and I got a very strong message. You have suffered greatly, but I sense a very positive change for you. Hold on. You will have career opportinities and your life will be making amazing  changes. You have an inner will that is much stronger than you know. This will make you more successful than you can imagine right now. AGain, i  have no idea why I needed to tell you this, take it for what you glean from it. Mara
Helpful - 0
seems you have a plan for you..good job !!
keep up the good work and it will pay off.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.