Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Goodmorning..

Hello everybody.  Thanks for your responses last night.  Well, I need the pain meds for the pain, but would rather hurt than go thru detox again.  I had a real hard time with detox and the only reason I made it was the hypnotism therapy. So, I put my pills into a separater, and fought the f**k out of my mind to not pop one when i was separating them.  I took one this morning for the pain, but really it hurts worse at night.  Last night I took one of my .5alprazolam, and a soma.  Didn't even take a perc.  I'm going to make it thru this. I'm going to make it thru this. I'm going to make it thru this.  Okay sorry.  So, I have decided that I can't even take them as prescribed...  They have written on there ever 4 hours, so how about every 7 hours. They gave me 80 on saturday of the percocet 10/325 and I have 75 left.  yay yay yay.  Thats pretty good.  Its because I have been taking my weak xanax and the muscle relaxer they gave me.  I cannot go thru this again.  I was taking 300-400 mg of vicodin a day.  Don't underestimate that statement.  I ahve fkg problems with this ****.  thanks all I will keep posted.  Please send feedback, so I don't go take one.
Love ya'll
Alli
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Its good to see you posting again, I missed you while you were away.  It is such a struggel when you're in pain and the pain relief is just sitting there calling your name.   I can understand your concerns about taking it as prescribed as well.   I can do that for a few weeks and then I seem to do the reverse of "tapering", or I taper in the wrong direction.  Its a tough situation.  I don't remember what your ailment is, your back?   I do remember your posts have always been compassionate and respectful to others.   Hang in there and its good to see you back again.

tzt
Helpful - 0
i think your doing fine..you have aplan and thats great. like you said ..you dont want to detox again and therefore i think you will not take the pills other than what your taking now right? huh huh...
if you feel the need to take more..post post post we will inspire you not to.
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Well, all I can do is wish you the best of luck...It seems like you know what you need to do.

I am coming off of a 1000mg a day, Oxy Contin addiction and am 22 days clean...WHen I was in the worst of my W/D I wanted to get Oxy's but now with a more stable and clear mind, I am doing well. Its a battle....every day...but...tryin my best..

Good luck with everything and keep posting and reading...its very beneficial...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.