Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

inquiring about soboxone

Hi.  Brand new here.  First time.  I am wondering if my primary care physician is able to prescribe soboxone
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yes i need to know is there someone that will help pay for my soboxone. my dr. gives me 60 a month 330.00 a month and the dr bill is 125.00 a month is there some one that can help a poor person like me  if there is please contact me at 912-383-0973 my name is teresa
Helpful - 0
how come the state will not pay for someone's medicine when they are on this medication all because it cost too much, if someone does not have health insurance other than medicade or medicare they are being shut off this medication but yet the state wants the drugs out of their area and now someone cannot afford to pay for this medication so their only thing to do is go back to using drugs and when someone has been clean and sober for years and is disabled and does not have the income to pay for this medication out of their own pocket and their heatlh insurance will not pay for it becuse it is too expensive what do they do about this problem, espicially when they have been clean and sober for 4 years and this medication has gotton them to the point they are at now !!!!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
If you go to the Suboxone website, they have a search engine for your area and can find a doc that way... Only dox who have special certifications can write for those.
Helpful - 0
I have been on oxycontin on and off (80 mg) and when i can't get that,  I take percs or vics.  Its been at least a year and a half now.  
Helpful - 0
hi welcome..i don't think any doctor can..you can go to sub.com and search for one in your area...what is it that you are trying to get off of?? you will get great support here..
welcome again
Helpful - 0
Well wht don't you call your clinic and if there is a triage nurse and ask her
if your doctor does that. I believe the docs that do prescribe that type of med has to have an 8 hour course and then hes a special doctoer that can give out that kind of med Otherwise there are listings of doctors near you that do...Good
luck.
                   Cathy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.