Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Mj and All (Snake Attack)

Hey hun, Just wondering how your back is? When i was like on my day 8 or so, can't remember exactly what day it was, but my back was hurtin' alot. Don't know if this is normal or not. Hope you are ok, thinkin' bout ya here, let me know when you are here, ok?

~~~lol~~~ something funny happend to me a little bit ago, i was out watering my garden and seen a gardner snake, (OHHHH I am deathly afraid of snakes, (and spiders) anyway, i started running all over my yard yelling and screaming, everyone was laughing at me,(i looked like an idiot), but anyway just when i settled down my dog (he is a doberman) he came runnin' towards me and guess what? He had the snake in his mouth, it was still alive. He just had its tail part or whatever you call it (not the head part) in his mouth, it was squirming BIGTIME, he was chasing me all over my yard, like he was teasing me...OMG i was going nutz. He would get close to me and again i would take off running (he runs alot faster) I jumped up on our trampoline and wouldn't ya know it he jumped up there too. OMG he dropped the snake and he jumped off, so there i was on my trampoline with that damm snake. I tried so hard to get off that thing but i just kept bouncing up and down. I could not get off, took me like 10 min. Finally i get off (fall on the ground) and start rolling just to get away. Oh my Gosh, i got my exercise anyway.

This was my excitement for this evening, just though i would share with ya...LOL

Anyways give me a holler when you are here, ok hun?

xoxoxo
Hopeless ~~~~~ The dittsie one ~~~~~
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
exorsize is good heehee
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
still weak as a dishrag, and wondering how long that will last.  but i am glad i did it and just keeping on keeping on.   getting ready for a 2 1/2 week trip. not really looking forward to it, but maybe i'll gain some strength at Mom's house. (Adoptive mom).  didn't want to confuse you cause i told everyone yoesterday that i lost my mom when i was 11.  now that was a lady i am proud of.  she had cancer, even had her spinal cord cut to stop the pain, but i never heard her complain.  i would get up early and help her put on her support hose before school.  tiny little lady-4 ft. 10 in.  90 lbs.  she found an adoptive family for me before she died.  wish i could be more like her!!!!

Lucy
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
mysecond lagh of the day and the first one was the blonde joke.  you are so good for me!!!!   i can just see that dog jumping onto the trampoline with you.  is the snake still on the tramp?

Lucy
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
OMG! I can almost picture that!ROTFLMAO!I hate spiders!i love snakes though.Thanx i needed that.
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Glad i could make you laugh today.

NO, my hubby got it off and killed it, yeaaaaaaaaaa........Thank God........

How are you doing anyway?
Haven't got to talk to you to much today.

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Omg i hate snakes, i am deathly afraid of them. We have so many of them here, I live in the country and we have over 30 acres of land, so trust me i see them alot. They scare the **** out of me.........LOL

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Know what ya mean, My hubby looked at me after this was all over with and said OMG hunny you are definately a true blonde aren't you? I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. Should have been video taped...

PS (I wasn't laughing at the time it was happening though) but now i can.

( : ( : ( :

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
WOW, i am so sorry, I had no idea. that must have been so hard on you hun. For your mom to find you a home before she went, that is special, she must have really loved you. You taking care of her when she needed you the most, is wonderful.

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking...

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
hi pooh!!!

i'm not gonna be able to write too much right now - the ol' back is still hurtin. the prob is i have 2 herniated disks, and the worst culprit? being hunched over a keyboard all day (my chiro hammered that into my head.)  that's why i started takin' the sh** in the first place..

so, what have i done for 10 days?  hunched over the keyboard!  but i wouldn't do one thing different because had i not been here, with you and the others, i would not be where i am today.  and where i am today is ... well, i feel like me again.

if it feels better tonight, i will write more.  if not, more manana.... i may not be on too much in the a.m. (gyno - fun, then gonna see momma) BUT I'LL BE BACK!!!!

btw - it became clear tonight that i REALLY need to start getting out more.  having "holed up" now for months (you know, we talked about the "hiding") tonight i looked over at the cat and said "hey, do you got the remote?"

how very sad.... :-)

i love you pooh!!!!!!  thank you again for EVERYTHING.  and i hope you are ok, and being good to you, and changing your name to hope! :-)  cause you gave me hope when i needed it most....

xoxox
all my love,
moi
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Oh My Poor Poor MJ.......

So sorry about your back, Ya sittin in front of the keyboard is not a good thing.
I am glad that you are wanting to get out, it does help.

Hey I also have an appointment tomorrow wit my Gyno....... oh yeaa, can't wait.... Not really, arrgghhhh i hate going there, he gives me a glass of wine though if i seem to intense....LOL

Hey, enjoy your day tomorrow, and don't worry bout sittin' on here. I have alot to do too, which i am glad cause i need to keep busy, it helps.

You take care of yourself, ya hear me?
Get some rest tonight, and i will definately talk 2 you sometime tomorrow.

Luv ya bunches  ( :

xoxoxo

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Mj, lmao about the cat............ You are too funny girl.
Think we are all losin' it, hows bout it?

PS
Take care of that back, ya don't need any more stress.

Luvs ya girl and Thank You for being here for me also. Don't think i could have come as far as i did without you.

Sweet Dreams 2 ya
I gotta get some sleep now, think my pill is kicking in, i am starting to see things that aren't really here. They make me see and do weird things, but do help me sleep, so i don't care...LOL
Need that sleep, ya know.........
Good Night, Sleep tight.......

xoxoxo
Hopeless

Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
don't care at all about the age thing..i am 53.  earned every year and every gray hair (keep those covered though) lol  have a great night's sleep, hun, and maybe we'll run into each other on here before i leave tommorrow afternoon.  g'night,

Lucy
Helpful - 0
i had the most stressful and exhausting day today and YOU MADE ME LAUGH MY @SS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU.....

the best part is that is something i soooo would have done myself :)
cause i am...... "such a blonde"

thanks for the laugh.....

luv ya,
tink  :)

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.