Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lizzie Lou your my hero !!!!!!!!

Hi, I havent posted for a while,, I have had my own personal issues going on as well.. I just wanted to let you know that you are the one person that has always been there for me.. You still send me emails to check up on me and even if they are not answered you give me the support I truely need.  So if you are addicted to helping then thats ok with me.. I am sorry I havent responded to your supportive emails,, but, this place had so much tumoil the last time I was on that it was making me feel like I wanted to use.. Thank-you, I love the help that you have given to me and others,,, Please dont be mad that I did not respond but, I am back,,,, I have not had a chance to read,, but, here I go,,, Huggs,, Luv ya,,, G
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I forgot to add, I really appreciate you always posting and emailing me and always having something nice to say to me on messenger, even if I don't reply back you always are here for me sweetie, and I really wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart :)  I luvs ya, and you are definitely one of the main ones on here is the reason why I at least don't take even half of what I used to take before I started comin' to this forum... I used to take at least 400-500mg of oxy's a day, now when I do take it, I only take maybe 120-150mg a day... i know that's still bad but i'm at least tryin' my hardest and that's all i can do... i'm ashamed but that's all i can do at this time... thanx sweetie for being here for me no matter what :)

I luvs ya girlie, big hugs,

Lil.  :)

PS. Chrosty this goes to you too, sweetie, I hope you are doin' ok :)
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
have you tried ibuprophen for the pain? i find it helps me quite a bit now that i am not on the methadone and norco.  just a suggestion to try and help.

Lucy
Helpful - 0
I totally agree with everything you said addicted about emails and all lizzie's support no matter if we respond back or not.  And all the drama in here has definitely caused alot of negativity in my trying to recover... I will never blame that on that, cuz it's my own idiotic thing I'm doin' to myself but damn, it's really depressing to come on here and see all this **** so I just stop coming for a while.

Luvs ya'll very much,

Lil.

Helpful - 0
No, I haven't tried that, but I will.  I will try anything.  Thank you Lucy.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
I have been wandering about you friend!  Hey, I would have sent you an email but I don't have your address and I know you don't want to post it here, but I love you too, just like Lizzie!  I have been looking and looking for you, was hoping you  were off doing something incredibly fun, like on a cruise or something!

I had a bit of emotional upset myself a few days ago, Georgia.  My nosey insurance company thought it was their business to let my doctors know that I was getting my methadone and percocet from one, and getting hydrocodone from another.  Both of this doctors I consider myself to have a personal relationship with, one of them I worked for more than 10 years and our families have vacationed together several times throughout the years.  Well, he sent me a letter stating that he could no longer fill my hydrocodone and the other doc was real nice, told me about it in the office at my appt.  He still gave me my prescriptions and I was so relieved - thought I was going to go through withdrawal right there in the office just thinking about it!  Anyway, now I am going to have to get by with less meds which will be good for me, maybe one medication down, and two to go now.  I am seriously still considering rehab, but I know, probably will not ever do it, that is what my kids say anyway, I always just "think about it".  Well, so I have not been able to think about anything else ever since that day.  I am so humiliated as you can imagine, but just call me stupid, stupid!  I knew better than to file my insurance on everything, if only I could go back.  The hydrocodone really helps with my overall chronic pain better than the percocet, so now I will have that to contend with on top of everything else.

Well, enough of my probs.  Glad to see you back.  Again, remember, there are lots of people on here who love you but have no way of contacting you.  I did post asking about you a couple of times.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.