Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TIRED..everyday, all day

Withdrawal wasn't so bad..I did a taper then plunged into it, the only thing that consumes me is i'm tried all the time!! and my muscles ache all the time...will this ever go away??  And fighting temptation is pretty consuming since I AM A PHARMACIST!!

I just want to know if there are any suggestions...i feel like im always looking for a chemical answer (obviously b/c im an addict)

Also I can't sleep, legs get 2 restless and it wakes me up, Are these days ending soon? Today is my 7th day clean and i feel like i don't know if tomorrow i will feel any better

Any Suggestions??? -Tired
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You poor thing and I had the nerve to complain (up above).  How do you go to work everyday and resist, you are one strong person.  If I ever do get off this stuff, that is one of my fears, that I still won't ever really feel good again.  Did you say how long you had been totally off all meds?  Just wandering.  Sorry if you already said, but like I said, I feel so bad today and supposed to be here typing as fast as I can the entire night long (I am a medical transcriptionist).

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
GIRL---good for you, i don't know how you did it and have to look at those pills everyday---you are stronger than you think..
i haven't gotten that far yet, but alot here have so they will help you alot...
i hope things get better, but like i said you are one tough gal/guy??
god bless and good luck
Helpful - 0
I know how you feel, I am a nurse and I give out pills all day.  But, I am on day 22 and I can say that I am a little tired some days, but not always.  You will feel better each day.  Make yourself do things and it gets better.  I walk my dogs every evening and it seems to help.  Now, I have such an appetite that I  am going to have to start watching what I eat -- my clothes feel snug.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know it will get better.  
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Pick up some B-complex at that pharmacy of yours.. get one that has 50mg per dose.. Twice per day... It will help...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.