Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

Shelby, Tim, Fish, txt, Chros, Mj, and All - I'm Still Here and Alive..!!!! - THANK YOU ALL

Hi everyone!!!!!

It is sooooooooo good to her from you All! I have missed you all so much!

I thank you so much for all of your post's and emails! I just had to endure a tid bit of a battle here...

I had to really put all my focus and trust in and with God, in the past couple days, because my doctor was trying take replace the more, milder med, with a more high potent and addictive drug!

I said H*** NO!!!!!  ....As I sat, and was watching the Valium dissipate away day by day...!  So I had to throw this matter up to Christ, and trusted in Him 100%, with everything that I had in Me! and believe me, in was a Fight of all Fights! and to stay Strong in and with, the Lord! But..

This morning, on my last couple....then Christ, pulled me through! So around 9:30am this morning, after this 3 day intense  battle...I had >>> VICTORY in and with our God, Almighty!

He always is Faithful and has Never let me down!  I just had to Fight the Fight, with 100% Trust, no matter what came my way!

So...I just finally got some good rest and I am REJOICING with God!

I has sooo happy to see all or your Posts and your emails! I am okay know...I just had to put everything I had in and with God Almighty, to overcome this "deceit" that was trying to come in and destroy my recovery! - Well, they did NOT win..!!!!

I am still Praising the Name of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! I love our Creator so much, I can not even began to explain!

I am back, and still here! I just had to Fight, and Hold on to what I have been Fighting for all of this time!!!

Let me know how all of you are okay? Fill Me In....let me know how everyone is doing!

God Bless You All>>>>!!!!!!!

Lots of Love to All..! ~all~smiles here!

Todd
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
209656 tn?1272297065
I forgot to give all of you One Big Hug!

All of you, with your loving and caring concern, and support for me from all of the Post's and emails.,,,,,

I forgot to give you all one Big Loving Hug..!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  HUG AND  ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((  LOVE YOU ALL  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You All, are Way to Loving and Wonderful>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I have missed you all so much, fill me in when all you wake from your nice a deep rest!

Lots and Lots of Love to You All..!!!!!!!

God Bless you all so much!!!!

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
like alex said NO ADVERTISING
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hey there,

Of coarse I will let everyone of my friends that have been asking about me, during my battle w/ drug addiction, and tell them how much I love and appreciate their loving support!

This forum is full of Wonderfull and Suppotive caring people and that is why we all support each other with all the love and support we have to give to one another!

And that is what counts!

I hope your having a great morning!

Todd
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi,

Okay, i didn't see the post above!

Now I know what your were talking about w/ Alex...

I agree!

My post was to all my friends, and by no means am I pushing anything on them as the above post...

I was just bringing them up to date! I hope I did not offend you...

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
I could be wrong but I don't think he was referring to you saying thank you to your friends.  I think he was implying that you were "preaching".  It does not bother me, for one thing the note was not addressed to whatever this guy's name is (I am assuming it is a guy for some reason) or to me.  I just wanted you to be straight on what he was talking about so you could make an informed reply if you wished.  Surely, that it what he was referring to, but I have been wrong before.  I personally feel that you push the religion thing a little too much, but it is definitely not a problem for me.  Guess we would not want newcomers to see that on every post though in case they were made to think this was a religous-based support network which would just be giving the wrong impression, not that there is anything wrong with it, it would just be incorrect.  I still think of myself as a Christian, just one who has lost her way and who is not on the best of terms with God right now.  I remember when I was though, and those were my happier days.

Glad you're back, you are very popular around here, and many people posted asking about you, but of course, you know that! (duh).  Believe it or not, I am not a blonde, just seem like one sometimes!

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi Cindy,

It's good to hear from you, thanks!

Yeah I know, I just posted the link above, with the "Terms & Conditions" that MedHelp gave to us...because that was advertising.

That is why, when I saw the reply from Alex, I understood it was not directed at me, and so I helped Alex out, because I saved the link with MedHelp's Reminder.

So how are you doing Cindy?

I hope your having a good morning!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
You are so sweet to ask about me.  I don't know, I am torn.  I am really seriously thinking about doing the Suboxone thing, not sure if I want to do it outpatient or find a rehab that uses it.  I really want to get off these pills, I have been so depressed this last week after my docs catching me getting narcotics from both of them via correspondence from my insurance company!  Do you read all about that?  I won't go into detail again, it would be so long, you would surely die of boredom.  I asked Fishmeal about it last night and he is just doing so great on his, it makes me want to try it.  So there you go, that is where I am.  I have been up all night trying to play catchup at work, so I am going to lay down for a bit.  I will check later to see if you have posted again.
I would really like your opinion on the outpatient versus inpatient thing?
I have insurance and can afford to be off work for a while if that is a consideration.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Cindy,

If you have insurance, I would go for it! 100%

Talk to FLaddict, Fish, and others who are doing it, and are winning and have Won over there opiate addictions.

If your feeling that bad, it kind of what Steph said and that she was tired off dragging her feet, and it was time to get her life back, and she Did.!!!!

Cindy, my heary and prayer's are all for you and really hope you go for it, and take Your Life Back!!!!  There is no reason for not to go out and get the treatment you need and DESERVE.!!!!!

We all know, no addiction is easy, but if you have a chance here, and I would take it in a heartbeat!!!!  I know you don't want to continue to drag thru life, and not having the life that You Want and Deserve to have!  

But you have to fight for it sweetie! - And you have a open door w/ having insurance to cover either one (in or out) patient.....take while you can! YOU DESERVE IT..!!!!

Chat w/ me after you done resting.

God Bless You!

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Okay,

"Shelby" you are on day 23 right? Yes....Good Job Sweetie!

"Marca", Day 14 - Your Winning! (yes this is your cute little bug-lol)

"Fish" - How are you on your Sub? You have to fill me in!

and "Cathy", "Road2" where are you at? Road2 - Your on Sub still right?

"TIM": Day 3 or 4 Right? - Right Back in the Fight for what were all after! - GOOD JOB Brother !!!!

"Lisa" and, "tztlady" - (My other sweeties) Where are you at, and you have to fill me in!

"Chros", your doing Awesome! I'm Proud of you!

Ok, All of You, need to bring me up to date!

Why?........ Because I Love You and Care - That's Why!  ~Smiling w/ love for you! (-:

Still.........waiting! - lol,  Guess I have to post so you can fill me in, hhmm (-:

Lots of Love and Laughs!

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Tim and everyone,

I'm still....................waiting for you all to wake up!

That is a command! lol  (-:

Hhhhmmmmm,  guess I will have to wait. Which I will for All of you! ~smiling still..

Love,
Todd (who is still waiting..)

Grab Some COFFEE - LOL
Helpful - 0
Hey Todd,
You know I love you lots. And im so glad the Lord has given you so much strength against all of this. I was begining to worry about ya till i talked to you and read this and my email. You are very special to me and lots of others on here . God Bless you Your friend in Christ~~~~~~~Chros
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Thanks for your reply!

I have to give you One Big Hug:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  CHROSTY  ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love you lots and YOUR Winning your fight!

Talk to you soon!

God Bless You and your loving heart!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
Hey there friend,

Now I feel embarrassed a little..............like a puppy that was whining and barking when its loved one just went to the mailbox...LOL!!    Well, at least ya know that you were missed!

All is ok with me, the cravings are hard but I really try to stay busy.  I go for surgery in three weeks and will be back on pain meds so am worried about that cuz I know "how I get".....  

I'm in CA so it is quite hot here, I think I'll take the kiddos (actually they are half-grown hairy "man-men) to the beach today and feel those waves.  

I'm glad you are ok.   I'm not a Christian but I have no problem with your posts.    I'm spiritual but not relgious, but I religiously practice my spirtuality.    Native style.     Anywhooooo.....................

Take care sweetie!!!!
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Your so Awesome!

I missed you all so much! Thanks for your reply!

You have the right idea on hitting the beach, it's should be hot today in Ca.

I hope you have a Great day today, and I will catch up w/ you later - I will kepp you in my prayer's (surgeory), Native style - I love it, my aunt is the same!

Lots of Love to you, and have Fun!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I slept in late this morning... guess I needed it.  I too, believe in Jesus Christ.

You asked about Suboxone and I will tell you that it is the best therapy for me cause it's like being normal without ever having took the hydros.  It will be nice when it is all over.  I think that I will stay on for about 3 months give or take.  I don't recommend it if you can get off without it but for me it worked.

Glad you're back!
Fish
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.