Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Todd, Shelby, Marca, Yodes, Tim, and all who helped me..

thank you all so very much for helping me yesterday. I am still very dissappointed with myself...but have to get over it. I have to start fresh and move on. I am so tired now..and i am sure that is why..but I did it to myself.

Anyone, I have come to realize that the help of you all is hwat gets me through this...all the ups and downs. I love you all and the advice you give me. Thank you all so much...

Love, Lisa
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Tell me what happened yerterday. I'm not being nosey,my son came home from the navy and the party was here. I messed up. First acouple days ago. I really am struggling, maybe we can concole eachother.        cathy
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Hey Cathy...I wont be on long, so if u dont get a response...ill be back..

I caved in is what happened...UGH...I was so mad at myself. My dealer called and I accepted..I bought 1 80/mg oxy and cut it in four. I took 20mgs thurs night and 20mg fri morning and flushed the other half. Are you dissappointed in me.?  I am, in myself. I just have to try again..

Are you ok? What happened? Is there anything I can do? Please let me know...

xoxo, Lisa

Thank u Cathy......
Helpful - 0
Oh no Lisa I'm noone to get disapointed out here. The other night I took some somas with intentions of getting buzzed and last night with my son home for two weeks I tried a few perocetts, maybe to test the suboxone, but it was a
waste.
Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
We will make it through this and lucky we have each other. Don't be ashamed, I was and you all helped me get over it. We are only human and have taken these pills for a long time. It is going to take time to get over this. I pray for you all and consider you my friends. I never thought I would have friends on a computer. I used to laugh at people that went into chat rooms or met and got married. I feel so different now and can understand the friendships.

Shelby-----my lovey dovey
Marca-----as nice as can be
Todd----a great friend and advisor
lonote----sweet and to the point
hopeless---funny and always lifts me up
tzt----soft and warm person with great advice
Fish----a man with integrity and warmth
Emma----kind and intelligent
Grievingwidow---strong,steady and kind
Alex---inspirational
Mangee---wise and strong

I am leaving some out because my brain is still fuzzy. You all have helped me through thick and thin. Everyone on this board has taught me something. I really am thankful that I know each and everyone on this board.

Tim
Helpful - 0
That is an awesome despription of us and very accurate. You sound on top of your s--- to me.
Helpful - 0
You don't need to apologize for anything or even be disappointed in yourself.  What you did is what I call an "oops".  You took one pill and flushed the rest.  You were smart enough and strong enough to get back with the plan.  Stand tall, stand proud; you didn't fail.  You just had a little oops.
You're still a winner in my book,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Hi honey!!

I have been so worried about you!  I am so sorry I did not have more time yesterday.  I am sooooooooo happy to see you today!  Did you buy a computer or what?? lol

Oh Lis you are going to get through this.  I tell you yesterday was **** for a lot of us!  I think Friday's are harder too because we work - and I am not sure we are in a condition yet to work.  I know physically we are feeling better - but there is so much other stuff we need to deal with.  We will get through it though - together - like always.  I have come to depend on you guys so much.  

What are you doing today sweetie?  Just relaxing?

Love you!

xoxoxox

shel

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.