A
A
A
Close

i'm here for a bit in case anyone would like to talk

Oh what a day!
16 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey there girlie girl!!!  Hows it hangin?
Helpful - 0
their hanging just fine. I went out with hubby to listen to some live blues tonight. it was lovely
how are you doing?
Helpful - 0
I'm good, its about 11:30 here in San Diego and I just got home from dinner with some great friends.

Blues huh?........Girl after my own heart.     My last boyfriend was a great blues harp player and I have always loved blues,   actually listened to some while cleaning and dancing with my broom (like the witch that I am...lol!) today.

We got a hellofa forum here, don't we?  (smile)  gotta love it.  Guess its like life and meetings and any place where people gather.
Helpful - 0
honey when the forum goes really good, its great. but today was a lousy day here at the forum. thank god for the referee's
Helpful - 0
Yeah.   You have been the 12 step route, haven't you?   I mean.....come on, maybe I need to learn what cyberspace's defintion of "oldtimer" is.

I think some people actually were turned away from what may have been a crucial attempt to reach out for help.

It wasn't the newer folks who started it and you would think the others would have thought about those lurkers who are afraid to post or those newbies who barely got the nerve to post.

It is sad but yet, if they really want it, maybe they will turn to a meeting with face to face people now.   Who knows,,,,,,,,,not I.

Stevie Ray all the way baby............................(well he and keb mo)
Helpful - 0
Hello Ionote - I am glad you had a nice time with hubby!
Helpful - 0
we needed it. but  theres still problems.
Helpful - 0
we needed it. but  theres still problems.
Helpful - 0
What kind of problems?  Would you like to talk about it?
Helpful - 0
What problem?   We all have our problems but here.............WE are here for the right reasons and nothing can change that........just keep smiling and telling those jokes!!!  If you were a first time poster, wouldn't that make you keep reading?????

Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Cathy,

How are you.....? I haven't talked to ya if a few!

Just saw your post here, and I have to check in and see how your doing! - Otherwise, that would not be like me..lol

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
Hi todd Well i slipped up a couple times this week. not so good. but i need to get some sleep, i have a gig day tomorrow. talk to you then?
Helpful - 0
Goodnite all. i'm wiped out.
Helpful - 0
Sleep tight and sweet dreams!  Is your boy still there?
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Cathy,

You just go and tuck yourself into bed, and get the rest you need, and I catch up w/ you later!

I hope you feel better and have a Great Day when you wake up!

God Bless (oh yeah Native style - lol)

Love,
Todd
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Sweetie, My wife's goodntie to me was the one where she's called me a looser.  I'm having trouble with that,
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.