Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How sad is this

It is 1:08am here in florida, i am getting ready to leave the house and go to the 24hour pharmacy....As most of you probably already know, with a 30 day supply the insurance company allows the refill after 23 days, which was at midnight. called it in, ready at 2am.... how sad
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sounds like addiction to me.    Been there, done that.   Are you the songwriter?  Someone posted the most awesome lyrics that he/she had written, not sure if it was you or not.

Hang in there, we are all in this together.

tzt
Helpful - 0
yep that'd be me, at times
Helpful - 0
So whats up, other than the pharmacy?   Are you tapering or thinking about quitting or?     You may have already shared this but I was out for dinner and a movie and just got back.

I so wish I could hear some of your songs put to music!  

tzt
Helpful - 0
well, i havnt really gotten into my story to much, only posted a couple times, not on a taper, but think about quitin everday, been that way for awhile. And most likey you have heard my songs
Helpful - 0
You are in the right spot then.   I thought about it quite awhile before I finally quit.   It isn't easy when the script is just a short drive away.

Is it hot enough for you out there in Florida?   I live in San Diego CA and it was pretty hot here today.   I had to take a swim to cool off and then went to a movie (saw 1408) to stay away from my hot house.

Your lyrics tell a lot about your story.   So many of our stories are similar although the details may be different.

tzt
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.