Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

thanks to everyone who helped me and beachtowell

I don't know what is wrong with my computer or this site. Yesturday was my first day and everyone helped me out sooooo much. I can read most the comments back to me but not all of them.  I wrote back thanking all of you who helped. Today I wrote trying to help someone else and saw that you "beachtowell" wrote something to me, but I can't read anything I write as a comment or anything written to me.  I'm so confused.  I'll keep trying.  

I am on day 5 off Ultram and feel better.  I wish I could be more of a help to everyone on here, but not sure if anything is being posted from me.

Fight the good fight.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Don't bother trying to read it, it was rude and I told him so.
Glad you are here to help people because you seem really nice.

meg
Helpful - 0
Hi I am day 6 off Ultram also hope all is well for you.
Helpful - 0
Thank you both. Some how those got through.  Maybe it's good I didn't get some of the other comments. I would have liked to address the person who was negative or rude to me though.  I love a good argument.  People are people, some nice and some not so nice.  We are all feeling not so good so maybe some people can't control being not so nice.
Helpful - 0
How is it going.  You are a day ahead of me.  How do you feel?  Each day seems to take forever though!  My physical pain is much better.  

Please stay strong and remember I (and others) am here for you (what little I can do).

Helpful - 0
thsnk you and I am here 4 you also.
Helpful - 0
It looks like you wrote something back to me again, but I can't read it.  I don't even see what I wrote you.  So sorry.  I would love to know what you said.  So in the blind.....STAY STRONG!  You are not alone.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.