Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fladdict, are you here?

Well I ended uo smoking pot. I messed up a couple times already since my friends been here. I take full resopnsibility. Tried oxycodone the other day. What a waste.The subox didn't let it work. Anyways I haven't taken the subox for 2 days. Can I resume taking it? Things were coming together nicely for me then boom, i F---ed up. I need to get back to a good place.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
221182 tn?1199263667
Hi lonote I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time and hope that you pull through this alright. I know how it is to have friends that still use but found out a long time ago if they are good friends and you tell them that you are working on staying clean and would they not mind leaving their dope at home when they come to visit. Well I found that sometimes that is where the rubber meets the road when you make that request good friends are their and say yes I will not bring it around you or tell you about what a great time I am having taking x-y-z. And then some folks will not come around at all anymore but I have discovered that it is the measure of a good friend. If they get offended and don't come back round you are blessed..And if they don't bring dope around talk about how much fun it is or what they are into now and all that waste of time talk you are double blessed.. But either way you remove the obstacles to your walk when you say something to them no matter what the reaction..So hang in their you have not failed just learned, sometimes their is a price for our education and worth it if we learn...a-wakan
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
well get back in the game... we all make mistakes...use it to learn from it and keep on fighting the fight... you can do it..
Helpful - 0
nothing in peticular isgoing on just around a bad influence. I coulda said no, but I didn't
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You should be fine taking the Suboxone if you have waited at least 12-16 hours since you took the Oxy... i personally would wait until i started feeling wd again to take it just in case..
What made you use??  is there something going on in your life that made you change your mind about getting clean those nights??
I want to help anyway i can.. just let me know..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.