Aa
A
A
Close
Adulthood: Transitioning Into Forum
Questions in the Transitioning Into Adulthood forum are answered by Dr. Jason Greenberg, PhD. Topics covered include Anxiety, career choice struggles, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, job issues, living on one's own, relationships (parents/family), relationships (romantic), responsibility issues, separation issues, sexual issues, sexual orientation issues
1 - 20 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
944787 tn?1287088373
hi i am 22 ,for the last 3 and a bit months i have been bleeding off and on now i have two children and my youngest is 19 months old befo...
I'm 20 and live at home. I'm a full time student and used to work until I got laid off a few months ago. I've looked for a job since then...
7 answers |
I moved back to my home state of Wisconsin from California almost five months ago and ever since I've been extremely depressed. When I wa...
8 answers |
I dont know the right thing to do . Whats right for my adult children? Daughter and grandson live with my boyfriend and i along with his ...
5 answers |
1194144 tn?1279724575
I am a father of a 7 yr old boy, I have been married 11 years and I am 6 months into my divorce with the end very near insight. For the ...
1 answer |
I have a near 21 year old son and a near 20 year old daughter who have blamed me for being so mean to them while growing up. Son has mos...
3 answers |
804317 tn?1274211359
My story goes like this when I was very young, may be about 5 or 6, I experienced my first sexual act with my cousin was as at the tim...
7 answers |
I have a 17year old son who i have seen do things that i thought was strange, keeps his room very messy, which is not so strange, but i h...
6 answers |
I am struggling to put my thoughts into words let alone form a question. I have been sent repeat forms asking me to have a cervical smea...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm from the UK and am 15, will be 16 this August, this is my last year of senior (high) school before I go on to college and then U...
1 answer |
Help. I have an 18 year old male student staying with my husband and I. His mother came to stay for two weeks for a visit from Brazil. ...
1 answer |
1102792 tn?1285928860
34 m, studied computer engrng and graduated 10 yrs ago, recently i now find computers boring and repulsive, my dad had wanted me to be a ...
7 answers |
My 22-year old daughter, who graduated from college a year ago, seems to be delaying entering the workforce. She has changed her mind thr...
2 answers |
I can't tell you how much I appreciate a place where questions can be asked and healing can begin. Recently, at 26 and male, I have had ...
4 answers |
I feel stuck at age 18. I am somewhat older now. I was diagnosed with bpd several years ago. If one has early childhood issues, do the...
8 answers |
All my life I've always been behind in maturity. Even though technically I am an adult I still think and act like a kid or maybe a teen. ...
2 answers |
hello doctor, I am a 19 year old male. I feel I have opened Pandora's box, or even several Pandora's boxes. After graduating high s...
3 answers |
Everyone's heard of "growing pains", but I'm nearly 17, and I'm frequently experiencing pains through out the body. I get stabbing pains...
1 answer |
I just found out that when my BF is visiting his family he sleeps in the same bed with his mother to smell and feel her. Not treally sure...
3 answers |
710301 tn?1257636348
Dr.Greenberg, i'm currently in the middle of a huge dilema. I'm currently a senior and will be applying to colleges very soon this coming...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now