Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

I have this nagging cough and sometimes it makes me gag like I am going to throw up but don't This discussion is related to Tingle in...
Hello everyone, For one of my college courses, I did research on the Biopsychosocial approach to Asthma. I created my powerpoint into ...
Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Lea...
I was diagnosed almost exactly 1 yr ago with adult onset asthma and was at that time hospitalized for 5 days as a result of a moderately ...
I have the craziest symptoms going on now. For the past month or 2 I have been waking up in the middle of the night usually between 2-5A...
I am 47 and have had asthma all my life. I have been on Sirdupla 25microgram/ fluticasone 125microgram for about 20 years. I have noticed...

Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.