Aa
A
A
Close

Baby Products Community

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

1 - 20 (of 5437) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I Recently Bought A box Of Wipes With 8 Packs In It And 2 Single Packs. How Many More Should I Get?
Naraa_123 | Last answer
I am now 13 weeks, I was just wondering when is the best time to start buying my stuff?
Jamwell | Last answer
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on parent choice diapers?
Naraa_123 | Last answer
I've been looking at cot bumper sets, but recently a friend of mine has advised me not to get on due to it being unsafe? What are others views? Thanks
torip93 | Last answer
anybody having issues with similac formula ?
NewMommyBri | Last answer
Hello my name is Courtney and I'm tying to see what baby bottles are good to use ?
071493 | Last answer
4268628_tn?1375044776
Does anyone know if I take in an old carseat and get.the coupon, would it work towards a base for a carseat? Found an awesome deal a couple mo the ago on the carseat but need an extra base.
Flickan | Last answer
Hey Mommys- and Soon to Be Mommys! Anyone know if Legit websites to sign up for free baby samples or products?
YoLon | Last answer
Any suggestions about the reusable modern cloth nappies. I am thinking to have one but not sure which brand and how good will it bem any suggestions regarding this is welcome please.
shanriya | Last answer
Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
KylaaJ | Last answer
14949743_tn?1440698396
Has anyone used any Eddie Bauer items? We just ordered the Eddie Bauer alpine 4 travel system from target and I can't find much reviews. We had our hearts set on the chicco bravo keyfit 30 travel system but ended up having to settle for ...
angelica02 | Posted
Help I need a list of everything you need for a newborn baby as I think I have got everything I need but not sure thanks! X
soon_be_mum_of_4 | Last answer
Hi. Im sorry to ask but does anybody have a fetal monitor they no longer use & would sell for cheap or possibly give away? Ive had 2 miscarriages & im currently pregnant again & constantly worried something is wrong & think that would be...
Shortyy88 | Last answer
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on Parent Choice Pampers??
Naraa_123 | Posted
For parents that have used cloth diapers, what is your opinion on them?
elseaalex | Last answer
Can I use the Munchkin Bottle Warmer when using these bottles ? I've heard they leak from the bottom or stop the flow of milk . I just bought the kit of Playtex Ventaire Bottles along with a Munchkin bottle warmer and have no clue where ...
KylaaJ | Last answer
So what is everyone's opinion on thrift shopping, bargain shopping, or yard sale shopping kind of things for baby? First time mom. What was your experience or what is your opinion why or why not. Thanks
thompsona0815 | Last answer
Do you ladies recommend a diaper genie? If so what brand? And for diaper bags do you prefer a backpack or a bag?
sp5609 | Last answer
Where can I buy at baby boys clothes I don't like nun of walmart clothes that's the only place I shop at my baby and oh discount but they dont got any good boys clothes?
feelinqblessinq20 | Last answer
Is it necessary to buy newborn laundry detergent or would All free and clear for sensitive skin be ok? It's much cheaper.........
angc123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...