Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jkbullless than a minute
LyakGarcia56 minutes
LoveCake982 hours
chriru793 hours
kntrJan 25
By aliciababi
What are the best diapers that are less. Expensive please help. Im three months and curious o
By newlymomma_12345
Things I need for my baby before he or she is here I'm 14 weeks 5 days and I need to start getting some stuff togethe...
By Koms80
Dear mommies, I'm 39 wks FTM and my LO will be here any day now. Can you please share things you did after your ba...
By lstarr91
So i have been looking around trying to find a diaper delivery service online and i was just wondering if anyone had ...
schenner21 hour
3rdNdone15 hours
jjolfertJan 28
By xbeccaflainx333
Just wondering as I'm a FTM I've decided I want to try to breast feed but by expressing only. I have a feeling I'm no...
jjolfert1 hour
By raelizgl
Anyone know the best carseats to fit a newborn and two front-facing carseats in one row in an SUV? I have only one ba...
jjolfert1 hour
By chriru79
Has anyone used a co-sleeper, the kind that fits right up to the bed. Iam not for having my infant sleep in the bed w...
chriru791 hour
chriru793 hours
By Victoria0417
How early is to early to order a breast pump? I'm 28 weeks will be 29 weeks on Saturday my insurance covers the one I...
LoveCake982 hours
By Junebaby15
Trying to find an OAK crib/changer combo. Not having any luck. All I see is white and dark wood or black. Any ideas?
991Delila2 hours
By isabela2
I know this question gets asked a million times but what do you have to pack for hospital bag for baby and me??? I'm ...
By Wo0oT7917
Which breast pump is best for breastfeeding and easy to clean?
9889855_tn?1412482778
chriru793 hours
happymyxxJan 26
jjolfertJan 24
Tashas1stJan 24
By ldraisey
Does anyone reccomend one over the other. I plan on breastfeeding as well as using bottles.
niki1375 hours
By Missiy_79
When is it OK too start buying pamper,bottles,wipes ect...I want to stock up and plus I'm seeing a lot if deals I'm
By Marissalara
What brand do you use and where do you buy them? I'm looking to get the most for my money so is costco the best way t...
AngiieM7 hours
By Iris_Marie
So I recently went to target and found out that they have an excellent clearance section for baby clothes. I'm talkin...
11595727_tn?1420935413
lkaykirk11 hours
niki13712 hours
By babymk5
Online or in store? Getting ready to start buying things for baby. 19 weeks but on a budget so really would like to f...
9845831_tn?1421309892
By browneyes_Maria_18
How do I get a free breast pump thew my insurance? Does medical cover it? I'm 38 weeks today and I want to breastfeed...
LoveCake9814 hours
bump201519 hours
imaslice21 hours
By Lyssum
Is buying baby detergent necessary?
mmjea201517 hours
Koms80Jan 28
mamahinmoJan 28
By Koms80
Dear mommies, I apologize to keep posting non-baby products questions but I get the best answers here. Anyways,...
By Awil22
has anyone tried the Nesting Days wrap? Thoughts?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank