Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Awil222 minutes
narajo41 hour
Drcsue7 hours
lkaykirk21 hours
By Awil22
Low panel vs full panel. What do you prefer and why? TIA.
LoveCake9822 minutes
knufrio23 hours
rhaivegaNov 22
rhaivegaNov 22
By rhaivega
Hey ladies... Do you recommend a brand for a swing? I bought a fisher price one (snugabear) and the motor wasn't even...
cecilia_morgan32 minutes
cecilia_morgan36 minutes
cecilia_morgan37 minutes
1NAMILLION17 hours
By MommaOf3Under3
I read on Facebook that graco has a stroller recall out on all strollers made Sep 2014 back to 2000 if you Google it ...
KARCARR5 hours
By Henderson_bryanna
I found this really cute accent pillow for the crib that a lady would make and customize for me with my daughters nam...
mjp032512 hours
lkaykirk13 hours
By lildreamie
Why is it good to do a baby registry at stores?
By joamb
So, my husband is a HUGE redneck (loves his truck) woodsman, farmer, duck dynasty type guy, lol. We are giving a gir...
niki13716 hours
ericatoday21 hours
Lissa51923 hours
DJCV1423 hours
By K_Yaj
Im only 7 weeks but im wanting to prepare myself before the baby comes . Can i have some names of the best formulas o...
melinda2_1516 hours
By melinda2_15
Hey ladys Just wanna let you know that if your interested i have a code for a free car seat canopy... u get $50 to sp...
FlickanBlank18 hours
AnnieBrooke19 hours
TMMBNov 19
By Secondbaby_2015
I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I'm expected to have my second c section. I remember using a lot of pads during the healing...
By saramay2014
its very useful and im glad i know it now. Have you ever wondered why onsies have the weird lil flaps at the shoulder...
By squishymoto
So we have 109 days till our little one arrives... or so the app says. We are thinking about using cloth diapers. ......
By luckymomtobe17
What can I use on her dry skin it looks like eczema!
Awil22Nov 22
MusiqlocsNov 22
By Awil22
Hello! I'm expecting my first child and I'm wondering what you loved for a car seat/stroller. So far I'm considering ...
By britt_mica
Hey ladies! What brand of diapers will you be using? I prefer pampers, and pampers. My first 2 kids leaked through hu...
Chel3eaNov 21
niki137Nov 13
By Jelly_kelly
I plan on using pampers for my baby. But just wondering what are the swaddlers? Do they work better? Any details from...
By hannahpm13
My first pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage in May, so I really want a way to be able to hear this baby's heartb...
By alicesaidwhat
....what? Do I need all 3?
By 19Lauren87
This is my first child and I'm not sure which car seats are the safest. I"be been overwhelmed by so many different re...
By curly_carly_RN
I'm a FTM and we found a graco car seat/stroller for $280 at babys r us. For those of you with experience in this are...
By denielle1224
I want to bring my daughter home in something cute, but it seems like everything I want to bring her home in will be...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank