Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
1 - 20 (of 5479) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if any mom's out there had recommendations for the best type of baby carrier to discretely and safely nurse in? I'm going...
7381903 tn?1391468488
What detergent works best other than Dreft for newborns and infant clothing ?
10 answers |
Has any purchased a pregnancy pillow to sleep with? Was it worth it?
5 answers |
How soon did you all start purchasing products ? I'm only 12 weeks and I want EVERYTHING! !
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi ladies, just wondering what your favourite brands are for nappies, wipes and creams for bub and why/why not?
8 answers |
Whats the story with Johnson and Johnson?
8 answers |
What is the best brand for strollers, car seats, etc...? They told me about stokke
9 answers |
So i have heard so much bad stuff about j&j and will not sure it what so ever what are other baby products out there that are good for my...
2 answers |
What's the best type baby carrier and or wrap? This is my second baby and didn't use one with the first.
3 answers |
So which baby soaps would yall day are good besides j&j ive heard so much bad things about them. What about aveeno and shea moisture or e...
4 answers |
OK so I'm only a couple week's into my pregnancy but I was looking into beds and all the normal stuff but I found this pillow that is sup...
6 answers |
Where can I shop for cheap baby things...like cloths and all???? In Marietta Georgia
3 answers |
Okay so im looking into buying a double stroller. But just curious, will any car seat fit into any double stroller or does it have to go ...
2 answers |
14949743 tn?1440698396
Has anyone used any Eddie Bauer items? We just ordered the Eddie Bauer alpine 4 travel system from target and I can't find much reviews. ...
2 answers |
So when my son was born i used luvs up until he wore size 3 then i switched to huggies but idk if he is getting some allergy to them i no...
4 answers |
5727805 tn?1378196652
I am due January and am debating as to whether or not I will need a baby monitor. I have a 22 month old son and am a stay at home mum. Ha...
8 answers |
Dear moms Im a first time mom and i have been facing severe issues with baby latch. My baby is two months plus and since day one breas...
10 answers |
Is their anyway i could receive free pampers & wipes?
6 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
lyshabob will be working alongside your current Co-CL's in the Baby Products Community. We look forward to working with your entire commu...
Anyone have the safety 1st car seat? I currently have the sacred 1st car seat for my son so he can use it but having troubles installing ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...