Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
1 - 20 (of 5526) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So which baby soaps would yall day are good besides j&j ive heard so much bad things about them. What about aveeno and shea moisture or e...
10 answers |
I recently bought a baby trend double stroller for my kids who are 18 months apart. My son will be here in 8 weeks or less and tonight I ...
6822962 tn?1396333259
I am due in 6 weeks and will need diapers for a baby with very sensitive skin. My 2 year.old was very allergic to all diapers but the Hug...
4 answers |
I'm looking for a double jogging stroller with a front wheel that turns. I also would prefer if it has some type of support between the ...
1 answer |
Where can I find burt's bees baby bee product?
2 answers |
1701959 tn?1399378594
Hi All, have any of you had or used the Owlet or Angel baby monitors? The owlet is a booty and the Angel goes under the mattress, it can ...
3 answers |
6822962 tn?1396333259
My son (now 2) was so allergic to everything up to the age 18 months. We found huggies pure and natural where the only diapers (besides ...
4 answers |
Hey everyone so i had my baby boy at 37 weeks! Hes very healthy anyway i am very concerned i was reading a post on fb about Enfamil formu...
10 answers |
What's the best app to download to help track pregnancy week by week??
1 answer |
Has anyone on here had experience with real or reusable nappies? Any tips as seriously considering this option. Many thanks
2 answers |
Does anyone use a jogging stroller as an everyday stroller? What do you like about it? Not like about it?
2 answers |
So am 33 weeks today my baby is almost here & we dont know what carsits are good to invest our money in too can anyone help
8 answers | 1 comment |
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be comfortable enough to ...
3 answers |
what is the best diapers To get?
12 answers |
Where are there good and cheap cribs
5 answers |
What is the best sippy cup that wont spill? My 15 month old twins still use a soft spout and it leaks everywhere! Any suggestions? They h...
4 answers |
So my father in law got us the tommee tippee bottle warmer & i was wonder has anyone used it before??
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Does Any of you Moms Coupon ?, I'm trying to learn for like diapers , wipes and their detergent first time mommy pls help
3 answers |
We are registered for a car seat/stroller combo from Graco with the Click Connect base. We want a second base for the grandparents' car. ...
1 answer |
Hi ladys soo am having a hard te choosing baby bottles which one do u huys suggest or like better help
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources