Aa
A
A
Close

Baby Products Community

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

1 - 20 (of 5468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies, just wondering what your favourite brands are for nappies, wipes and creams for bub and why/why not?
  Posted
Okay so im looking into buying a double stroller. But just curious, will any car seat fit into any double stroller or does it have to go by brand?? Not sure how this works.
  Posted
What is the best brand for strollers, car seats, etc...? They told me about stokke
  Posted
14949743 tn?1440698396
Has anyone used any Eddie Bauer items? We just ordered the Eddie Bauer alpine 4 travel system from target and I can't find much reviews. We had our hearts set on the chicco bravo keyfit 30 travel system but ended up having to settle for ...
  Posted
So when my son was born i used luvs up until he wore size 3 then i switched to huggies but idk if he is getting some allergy to them i noticed some mosquito bite look alike bump on his privates and i thought maybe hes getting diaper rash...
  Posted
5727805 tn?1378196652
I am due January and am debating as to whether or not I will need a baby monitor. I have a 22 month old son and am a stay at home mum. Has anyone regretted buying one? How often do you use them? Would they just make me more paranoid? The...
  Posted
Whats the story with Johnson and Johnson?
  Posted
Dear moms Im a first time mom and i have been facing severe issues with baby latch. My baby is two months plus and since day one breastfeeding has been a nightmare. She is collic from day one and that might be the reason behind it cz ...
  Posted
Is their anyway i could receive free pampers & wipes?
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
lyshabob will be working alongside your current Co-CL's in the Baby Products Community. We look forward to working with your entire community as it continues to grow! Best, Cheryl
  Posted
Anyone have the safety 1st car seat? I currently have the sacred 1st car seat for my son so he can use it but having troubles installing it in my husbands car. Gotta get him in it before my daughter arrives next month
  Posted
Hey ladies, first time parents here at 20 weeks and this momma is a little overwhelmed. I have no clue what is truly needed. We don't have a lot of room for everything and I have no clue what to put on our registry other than the obvious...
  Posted
Which baby wash and lotion are better ? Aveeno or mustela ?
  Posted
Hey girls.. Well I am 20weeks pregnant and I feel like time is flying right by..& up till now I am clueless of what do buy for my baby.im having a girl and I am due August 15.. What should I buy? What will she need? What about the weathe...
  Posted
I'm in need of a double stroller but for an infant and a 1 year old. Everything I have found so far is either for twins.I believe that the stroller is probably going to be our highest cost item we have to purchase since we still have mo...
  Posted
After reading all of the reviews, my head is spinning! Should I get the auto rock n play or the regular one that just vibrates? Is it worth it to buy one at all?
  Posted
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be comfortable enough to spend the majority of nursing time in. We'll be moving in with my in laws and at this point I know I...
  Posted
3129009 tn?1344194333
Just curious if anyone of you ladies have found any websites that send out baby samples? Random products like diapers, bottles, breastfeeding items ect? I remember getting so much when I was pregnant with my twins but I really don't r...
  Posted
Hey Mommys- and Soon to Be Mommys! Anyone know if Legit websites to sign up for free baby samples or products?
  Posted
Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703