Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By shanriya
Any suggestions about the reusable modern cloth nappies. I am thinking to have one but not sure which brand and how g...
4268628 tn?1375044776
FlickanBlankFeb 10
FlickanBlankFeb 09
FlickanBlankFeb 07
By FlickanBlank
Does anyone know if I take in an old carseat and get.the coupon, would it work towards a base for a carseat? Found an...
dhahdhFeb 04
FlickanBlankFeb 04
becca1204Feb 03
Farah1985Feb 03
By Jamwell
I am now 13 weeks, I was just wondering when is the best time to start buying my stuff?
FlickanBlankFeb 07
071493Jan 31
KylaaJJan 31
norahbee3Jan 31
By 071493
Hello my name is Courtney and I'm tying to see what baby bottles are good to use ?
Rhea82Jan 29
AmbryaJan 14
By soon_be_mum_of_4
Help I need a list of everything you need for a newborn baby as I think I have got everything I need but not sure tha...
By Naraa_123
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on Parent Choice Pampers??
achilleaJan 28
Nibor0499Jan 27
By elseaalex
For parents that have used cloth diapers, what is your opinion on them?
By KylaaJ
Can I use the Munchkin Bottle Warmer when using these bottles ? I've heard they leak from the bottom or stop the flow...
By thompsona0815
So what is everyone's opinion on thrift shopping, bargain shopping, or yard sale shopping kind of things for baby? Fi...
By sp5609
Do you ladies recommend a diaper genie? If so what brand? And for diaper bags do you prefer a backpack or a bag?
By angc123
Is it necessary to buy newborn laundry detergent or would All free and clear for sensitive skin be ok? It's much chea...
fagi4kaJan 18
Char0987Jan 11
By tania252
i have a baby girl who's 19 months by the time i go into labor she will be 2 years old. idk what stroller to go with....
666089 tn?1260523861
khyle785Nov 11, 2014
sweetangel7Sep 10, 2009
JoyReneeSep 10, 2009
kjbutcherSep 10, 2009
jenkaye21Sep 10, 2009
By elisha123 Blank
ok so im trying to stock up ahead of time on diapers but im not sure of a few things since this is my first! so what...
anxiJan 10
hibstikaJan 01
Patriciaaa02Dec 23, 2015
kryssi1130Dec 07, 2015
By allyleigh Blank
What do you ladies prefer, Pampers or Huggies? I have heard good and bad from both and am not sure which ones to put...
EEmommyJan 10
By tania252
i have a baby girl who's 19 months by the time i go into labor she will be 2 years old. idk what stroller to go with....
By Naraa_123
Has anybody tried diapers from Walgreens?? What are your reviews on them?? Walmart, etc. diapers are a little pricey ...
By LT2016
Please help me!! What should i put on my registry i already have a crib,bottles, humidifier, but i know a I need mor...
By snowyaj
Can anyone tell me where you would get a replacement bassinet for a travel cot? I'm bein given one by a friend but i...
By AP2016
So I have a shower coming up in a few weeks and registered for the travel system (car seat and stroller together) ins...
babyeebeeJan 02
By Naraa_123
Is it possible to receive pampers & wipes anywhere?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources