Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
3girl555Apr 04
FlickanBlankApr 04
By siloe713
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be co...
3129009 tn?1344194333
By crm123
Just curious if anyone of you ladies have found any websites that send out baby samples? Random products like diapers...
mischa29Mar 25
mhvFeb 05
FlickanBlankFeb 05
By YoLon Blank
Hey Mommys- and Soon to Be Mommys! Anyone know if Legit websites to sign up for free baby samples or products?
By KylaaJ Blank
Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
10977026 tn?1414368903
karen1001Mar 21
By Puhkin2
I'm 25 weeks and this is my second baby my 1st is going to be around 14mo when this baby is born and I was wondering ...
Puhkin2Mar 17
By simplymssd
I am in desperate search of the baby trend snap and grow stroller for months already. I cant seem to find it anywhere...
maw4389Mar 14
maw4389Mar 14
By babyellie15
Does anyone know if Eddie Bauer makes double strollers? I can't find them anywhere, pregnant with my second child and...
By feelinqblessinq20 Blank
Where can I buy at baby boys clothes I don't like nun of walmart clothes that's the only place I shop at my baby and ...
By ab1992_ab
Hey everybody! I am planning on going through my Insurance to get a breast Pump but i can only get one of the follow...
3girl555Mar 10
julynseptMar 10
By julynsept
Is there a sunscreen I can use that will be safe for the baby
By simplymssd
What type of car seat are you ladies considering? I was looking at the all in one but its the kind you have to take b...
By mom2be413 Blank
What formula works for your baby? I have mine on similac brand and I give him sensitive due to gas. I got him a canis...
kaylikeeMar 02
By SohanFrankyy
I am planning to buy a baby swing for my baby. What kind of pros and cons I can face? Will it be efficient?
By aprilk94
Hey mommies, what are your opinions on this johnson & johnson controversy? What other products do you recommend for y...
Farah1985Feb 24
FlickanBlankFeb 23
By elseaalex Blank
I may be thinking a little to far ahead. But my baby is born in July and I am worried about bugs biting him. Can new ...
IS85Feb 26
mommyk96Feb 18
BOO_2012Feb 08
By Naraa_123 Blank
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on parent choice diapers?
VidaBugFeb 23
Miyu19Jan 29
By Shortyy88 Blank
Hi. Im sorry to ask but does anybody have a fetal monitor they no longer use & would sell for cheap or possibly give ...
FlickanBlankFeb 21
By Tonihd Blank
Used. Simple baby all in one wash for the first time yesterday. The front panel, in 2 places, states no tears. My...
By Naraa_123 Blank
I Recently Bought A box Of Wipes With 8 Packs In It And 2 Single Packs. How Many More Should I Get?
FlickanBlankFeb 14
maw4389Feb 11
By jrm1454 Blank
How important is it to use the baby laundry detergent? If I simply use normal laundry detergent will it harm my baby?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources