Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
1 - 20 (of 3783) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Weaning my baby of 12 months. Day 2 and my left breast is engorged and I'm having Serious pains. Any advice please.
1 answer
So I know this has nothing to do with Brestfedding but a couple days ago me and my boyfriend , were doing things not going into details a...
2 answers
I had an abortion at 17 weeks a little over 2 months ago. I still have milk in my breasts if I squeeze them and I didn't wear the support...
1 answer
Hello im just looking for some suggestions from women who have weaned there toddler from breastfeeding
1 answer
I have a question do your veins get darker when u breastfeed? Im on my 20th month and my chest vein is dark but so are my arm veins. Is t...
1 answer
I had my son 3 days ago. And I have been trying to breastfeed. We'll my milk hasn't exactly came in all the way yet. I do try to put my ...
1 answer
I am a breastfeeding mom of a 7-month-old baby boy. In my 7 months of breastfeeding my baby, I went to the doctor twice because my breast...
I wanna know the pros and cons or breast feeding and which one you prefer
1 answer
7765842 tn?1406966824
Has anyone got any tips for the pain of my breasts that are riddiculously full and painful but my midwife said to just leave them for a c...
4 answers | 4 comments
  ashlii00,    Swelter_,    Swelter_,    ashlii00,    babyberry000
With my daughter i just pumped and gave her the milk right then and there. I never produced enough to have any extra the most I made was ...
1 answer
I have never been pregnant, not have i ever breastfeed, but i am kinda weirded out because my breasts produce a yellowish white liquid th...
2 answers
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and am still breastfeeding my son. He is 18 months old now and for the last 6 months I've just nur...
3 answers
  babyberry000,    Diane1003
light beating in my stomach and milk coming from my breast
2 answers
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer
Hi.. My lo is 8 month old... He is having wattery foamy stool with mucus 3 times per day for the past 4 days.. Bt he is very active... He...
1 answer
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer
Can anyone tell me if you plan to fully breastfeed, is it worth buying an electric pump? Like what is a pump actually for? There's one on...
1 answer
Is it possible to feed baby solely on breast milk through expressing and not nursing? I'm just thinking if I don't manage to establish a ...
2 answers
I have breastfeed my little boy since he was born he is now 17 months..i recently found out I was pregnant so now I figure it's time to w...
2 answers
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Breastfeeding Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers