Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
1 - 20 (of 3724) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My baby is 7mnths old and m pregnant 9 weeks 6 days.still he on breastfeed c section delivery.now i need to stop feedin him or not
2 answers |
Alright first time mom here and lactating all over including on my poor boyfriend when we sleep. I try pumping and nursing pads but yet I...
2 answers |
So this is my third child and I decided I wanted to breast feed but I have piercings in my nipples!!! Is there a way to still breastfeed ...
2 answers |
Ok. So had my fourth baby Aug of 2015, and I'm still nursing him. Found out that I'm about 8 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. My questi...
3 answers |
I m 7 week pregnant n have 1 1/2 old girl.is it ok to breast feed my girl? Plz help
Is it true that caffeine can reduce milk production? I'm 21 weeks with baby #2 and am serious about my one cup of coffee each day (with t...
8171562 tn?1408632433
I had my daughter January 2015, I am still breastfeeding and I am taking birth control regularly (Every day at 8am without fail) in Janua...
5 answers |
???
Have any moms that are breastfeeding only gotten their periods? If so when did it start coming again? I'm a month PP and haven't gotten o...
3 answers |
Have stop breastfeeding for a year now but its not yet dried up
LO is almost 2 months old and we are nursing. I cant stop eating chocolate! Seriously... I eat more junk food now then I did during pregn...
3 answers |
I just had my first baby and he's now a week old. I am breast feeding and he's been doing really well but today he has been super fussy a...
6 answers |
So im trying to decide what to get a hand pump or an electric pump. Which works better??
2 answers |
Hi ! Is it okay to breastfeed your first child while being pregnant. I'm 3 months now.
6 answers |
I had my baby 3 days ago :) I bf her straight away. Unfortunately I feel that it was all getting too much for me. It hurt. Even with midw...
11 answers |
Is it ok to still breastfeed my 2yrs+ child while i'm pregnant? How about the collestrum that the body will prepare to the baby?is the co...
3 answers |
With my 1st born i didn't breast Feed i went from a size B to D in bra's....i was wondering if i brest feed this time will they get small...
1 answer |
I'm asking Moms who breastfed more than one baby already. Is it as painful in the beginning the second time around? Or your boobs just ge...
2 answers |
Hey all! I'm still nursing my 15 month old about 4-5 times a day, I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I feel extremely drained/fatigued! I ne...
4 answers |
9704378 tn?1467782212
My 1 year old is still breastfeeding. I have mixed feelings on this. Some days, I want to stop. Other days, I'm okay with it. It's to the...
2 answers |
I had roughly six glasses of beer. My wonderful baby angel, who will be 11 months old on Friday, still nurses pretty heavily and I am DES...
37 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources