Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
1 - 20 (of 3775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
With my daughter i just pumped and gave her the milk right then and there. I never produced enough to have any extra the most I made was ...
1 answer |
I have never been pregnant, not have i ever breastfeed, but i am kinda weirded out because my breasts produce a yellowish white liquid th...
2 answers |
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and am still breastfeeding my son. He is 18 months old now and for the last 6 months I've just nur...
3 answers |
7765842 tn?1406966824
Has anyone got any tips for the pain of my breasts that are riddiculously full and painful but my midwife said to just leave them for a c...
2 answers | 2 comments |
light beating in my stomach and milk coming from my breast
2 answers |
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer |
Hi.. My lo is 8 month old... He is having wattery foamy stool with mucus 3 times per day for the past 4 days.. Bt he is very active... He...
1 answer |
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer |
Can anyone tell me if you plan to fully breastfeed, is it worth buying an electric pump? Like what is a pump actually for? There's one on...
1 answer |
Is it possible to feed baby solely on breast milk through expressing and not nursing? I'm just thinking if I don't manage to establish a ...
2 answers |
I have breastfeed my little boy since he was born he is now 17 months..i recently found out I was pregnant so now I figure it's time to w...
2 answers |
I breastfeed with my first child but I didn't uave my nipples pierced. I want to breastfeed with my second, how do I go about breastfeedi...
1 answer |
With my first I could breastfeed because my son wouldn't latch and I didnt produce enough to fill him up so I made the decision to formul...
3 answers |
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the correct forum but it is related to breastfeeding. My husband and I were messing around and he pe...
3 answers |
Hello my husband and I would like to start trying to have a baby soon and I've been wondering how difficult it will be to breastfeed with...
1 answer |
How do I get him to latch on properly? Can nipples feel sore? How do you know if your newborn is sucking?
4 answers |
I'm 19 and 5 months and have both my nipples pierced since many late October ish can I still breastfeed ??
2 answers |
Happy anniversary to Diane1003, your Community Leader for 4 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
1 answer |
In the last couple of days I have experienced a drastic decrease in my milk supply. I usually pump 20 oz per day and supplement with one...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources