Aa
A
A
Close

Breastfeeding Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

1 - 20 (of 3672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I guess this isn't a question. My daughter tends to spit up after most feedings and it just makes me want to cry sometimes because she'll cry for more milk or I'll have to wake her up just to change her or wash it out of her hair again. ...
tinykibble | Last answer
My grandmother is ill and she lives in Texas. I'm from Colorado and will be making a trip tomorrow to go visit her. But it's a 12 hour drive. How can I store my breastmilk during the drive??
leo2121 | Last answer
I'm not sure if I'm producing the amount of milk I'm supposed to, I have an 8 day old and he won't latch, I've tried nipple sheilds and he doesn't take it. So I have to pump and bottle feed him. I'm only getting around 4-5 oz total from ...
mariska0101 | Last answer
Question for all you moms out there... I want to breast feed for a few months (I've heard it's great for bonding) then I want to pump and put the milk in bottles for convenience purposes... How long do you think I should directly feed he...
BruinsGirl20 | Last answer
14346590_tn?1451858157
My baby is 2cweeks old I was producing lots of milk (4-6 oz from both sides) and now I'm barely producing an ounce from both sides! I honestly think it comes from not pumping enough because I only pumped twice yesterday and then I saw my...
jasmine1670 | Last answer
Currently breastfeeding a baby moose who latches for a long time... leaving mommy with a clear blisters on nipple. Does anyone know of a quick fix?
Ba13iesis | Last answer
Hi mommies.. I just give it 3weeks ago and I bf... My question is.. Went i bf, I feel my baby having a flam... Is it normal... Wat should i do... Thank you
Ruby1908 | Last answer
My baby girl is 2 weeks old and she's always hungry. I nurse her then two hrs later crying again. So I started supplementing at night with formula and she seems fuller she actually sleeps 3-5 hrs now. But is fussy alot after I nurse her....
jekanikki23 | Last answer
Question for all you moms out there... I want to breast feed for a few months (I've heard it's great for bonding) then I want to pump and put the milk in bottles for convenience purposes... How long do you think I should directly feed he...
BruinsGirl20 | Last answer
6886003_tn?1389466490
I wanted to breastfeed my first but never experienced my milk coming in. I never had engorged breasts and had to start supplementing because he lost weight so quickly. I am 20 weeks with our second and I am hoping to breastfeed successfu...
louella13 | Last answer
After I breastfed baby#2 one of my nipples inverted and since my husband didn't mind, I never thought to get it corrected...but now I'm pregnant with baby #3 and my doctor said there is a nipple shield with a pump what I can use to draw ...
EmeraldJade | Last answer
14346590_tn?1451858157
how come when I breastfeed my son only takes a few ***** and then he seems to fall asleep but when he bottle feeds he basically stays awake for the whole 2oz. I've been pumping and giving it to him in a bottle because I'm worried he's no...
jasmine1670 | Last answer
I just had my first baby and he's now a week old. I am breast feeding and he's been doing really well but today he has been super fussy and won't eat very much. I put him on my nipple when he's hungry and he takes a few ***** and passes ...
emiliosmommy10 | Last answer
I am a first time mom with a 2 week old! we have been nursing strong this whole time, and i consider myself extremely lucky that things have been going so smoothly. in the hospital the nurses had me nurse 10 minutes on each side to brin...
jburgess110 | Last answer
So im trying to decide what to get a hand pump or an electric pump. Which works better??
bodybuddy | Posted
How come right boob has ×3 time amount of milk then my left side is that normal?
Ranin19 | Last comment
Can I breast feed after a c section? Will i produce milk like a natural birth?
jekanikki23 | Last answer
FTM & gave birth yesterday... 1. Baby REALLY latches only 2 out of 6 tries. And i really have to shove my nipple in his mouth. Was it this difficult for everyone? 2. He does not latch for more than 5 min at a time. Is that normal, I k...
Ba13iesis | Last answer
Hi mommies.... I just give birth last 2weeks ago to my princess ... My question is... Trying to breastfed but my milk only 60 to 70ml went i pump... What should i do... Is it normal or I just continue with BF... I Scared my princess ...
Ruby1908 | Posted
Are any of you moms still currently breastfeeding your last baby? Did your ob say to take any extra vitamins? I am still breastfeeding my 9m old, I plan to stop when he turns 1. I am only 7wks pregnant and haven't seen an ob yet, but I ...
ourlastlilpeanut | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources