Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Since the end of May (it is now end of Oct as of this writing) I have gradually slid into illness and am working with doctors but have go...
It's actually starting to bother me, but all I ever do is sit or sleep. If I want to get up and do something, I sometimes make it to the ...
I'm 32 male. I have a LONG history of an anxiety disorder. I was put on ativan and other trial antidepressants for about 5 years. I quit ...
I am a 20 years old woman. I have stoped smoking recently after smoking for 6 years - it stoped feeling good suddenly and my lungs would ...
Hello, I'm Rayan, 20 y.o,173cm, male. I have been experiencing a lot of frustrating moments of fatigue, feeling like not getting enoug...
I've been ill for over 6 months- went through some hectic ebv symptoms the past six months and the blood showed an ebv reactivation. My s...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.