Aa
A
A
Close
Cord Blood Community
Cord Blood is the blood that remains in a baby’s umbilical cord after it has been cut and is considered particularly important as it is a rich source of stem cells. Banking cord blood can be used for medical procedures late in life. Discuss topics including cord blood banking and donating.
1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1330108 tn?1333680904
Is anyone else doing cord blood banking? If so which company are you going with? I am doing it and I think I'm going with cord blood ...
10 answers | 2 comments |
14078667 tn?1432798304
What is stem cell treatment?
1 answer |
151668 tn?1239924705
Just out of curiosity...what's the deal with Cord Blood Banking? Has anyone done it, or does anyone plan on doing it? I keep hearing cont...
17 answers |
1765695 tn?1313673183
Do I have to store cord blood locally and how much per year should I expect to pay for cord blood banking? I found this from one of th...
13 answers |
Have any of you looked in to banking your baby's cord blood? My husband and I are looking into it and I would love to hear the thoughts o...
17 answers |
Anyone planning on banking their cord blood? It doesn't seem to be an issue my OB/GYN has even talked about with me, but I see all the ad...
9 answers |
What, exactly, is the benefit of cord blood banking? I've read about it generally, but what are some specific uses it has? I tried to d...
4 answers |
1765695 tn?1313673183
I am completely new to this, but we are going to be expecting a child soon and I want to find out more about cord blood before our little...
1 answer |
Does it cost just to donate cord blood? I am a new mommy to be and this is something I am interested in doing. I don't want to bank it fo...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, my wife is in her 22nd week of her pregnancy. We are planning for cord stem and cord blood banking. Could you please advice ...
2 answers |
Hi, everyone, We are expecting a baby and are planning to bank cord blood stem cells. However, mom-to-be has hepatatis B and we are w...
36 answers |
393893 tn?1283554830
Have any of you heard of saving the blood cells from the umbilical cord? I read about it in a parents magazine. A woman had had twins a...
9 answers |
I've recently been doing some research on donating cord blood of my baby so that it can be potentially be used to cure diseases like ALS....
1 answer |
About a week ago I masturbated, which is normal in my life.. I do bleed a little sometimes.. but last week I started bleeding really bad,...
I'm 19 days late.... I've taken 3 HPT and all was negative results. Yesterday when I went to the restroom I had light pink blood when I w...
|
tell me in detail about this question
Hi just wondering if you know much about mrginal cord insertions? I'm now due today and was diagnosed with marginal cord insertion at my ...
13077552 tn?1435997228
I am pregnant with my first child and I would love to know more about the cost and benifits of keeping your childs cord blood?
|
My 8yr old daughter has had Type 1 diabetes for over 4yrs & I am currently 16weeks pregnant & hoping this baby will not only be a miracle...
2 answers |
what is the cost of one unit of cord blood India
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Cord Blood Community Resources