Aa
A
A
Close
Cord Blood Community
Cord Blood is the blood that remains in a baby’s umbilical cord after it has been cut and is considered particularly important as it is a rich source of stem cells. Banking cord blood can be used for medical procedures late in life. Discuss topics including cord blood banking and donating.
1 - 20 (of 38) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
tell me in detail about this question
Hi just wondering if you know much about mrginal cord insertions? I'm now due today and was diagnosed with marginal cord insertion at my ...
13077552 tn?1435997228
I am pregnant with my first child and I would love to know more about the cost and benifits of keeping your childs cord blood?
|
Have any of you looked in to banking your baby's cord blood? My husband and I are looking into it and I would love to hear the thoughts o...
17 answers |
14078667 tn?1432798304
What is stem cell treatment?
|
1765695 tn?1313673183
Do I have to store cord blood locally and how much per year should I expect to pay for cord blood banking? I found this from one of th...
13 answers |
151668 tn?1239924705
Just out of curiosity...what's the deal with Cord Blood Banking? Has anyone done it, or does anyone plan on doing it? I keep hearing cont...
17 answers |
My 8yr old daughter has had Type 1 diabetes for over 4yrs & I am currently 16weeks pregnant & hoping this baby will not only be a miracle...
2 answers |
what is the cost of one unit of cord blood India
Hi Doctor, my wife is in her 22nd week of her pregnancy. We are planning for cord stem and cord blood banking. Could you please advice ...
2 answers |
What, exactly, is the benefit of cord blood banking? I've read about it generally, but what are some specific uses it has? I tried to d...
4 answers |
Does it cost just to donate cord blood? I am a new mommy to be and this is something I am interested in doing. I don't want to bank it fo...
1 answer |
We are expecting and I keep hearing this thing about core blood and storage. Tell me a little more about it and if you used it what comp...
1 answer |
How does the cord blood get stored? How is it used? & How long can it be stored?
|
Hi, A sample of cord blood taken during the birth of our daughter was found to be contaminated with the following bacteria: Enterococcus...
1765899 tn?1313676541
We are still in the stages of TTC and are going to be taking the route of IVF. I wanted to start doing my research though on cord blood ...
1 answer |
1765695 tn?1313673183
I am completely new to this, but we are going to be expecting a child soon and I want to find out more about cord blood before our little...
1 answer |
We are in New Jersey and expecting our first child in Jan 2014. We were thinking of umbilical cord stem cell storage, but it's too exp...
2 answers |
I'm confident about my decision to bank my child's cord blood, however the difficult decision now is where I should do it. A friend was h...
2 answers |
4118328 tn?1355501176
ima be a mommie soon and i think i want to do this, but i have no idea how to start off can any of you tell me how to do this?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cord Blood Community Resources