Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dogs Forum

Welcome to the DOGS Forum where you can post your dog related health questions! Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
My 12 year old dog was euthanized on Nov 16th. She was diagnosed with CHF about 18 months ago, but showed no symptoms until April of this...
Hi my lab has been acting strange. Last week she had a lameness every time she got up after laying down for extended periods. Her rt fron...
On Aug. 31st my dog was diagnosed with Kidney Failure. Her creatinine was at a 8. As of almost 2 weeks ago it went down to a 2. I hav...
I first took my dog to the vet on 11/8 he came walking down the hall and yelped in pain pulling up his left front paw, tilting his head ...
I got an 18 mo old female Chihuahua from a breeder last week as a companion since my beloved Chihuahua died of old age earlier this year,...
Hello, My dog Misty (age 14, spayed, but very very happy fit, and very active) recently had a mammary tumor removed. I got the lab. repo...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Ooh and aah your way through these too-cute photos of MedHelp members' best friends
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.