Aa
A
A
Close
Dogs Forum
Welcome to the DOGS Forum where you can post your dog related health questions! Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 12 year old dog was euthanized on Nov 16th. She was diagnosed with CHF about 18 months ago, but showed no symptoms until April of this...
8 answers |
15205677 tn?1439130957
holistic healing remedies for dog with high ALT count, information on milk thistle, dandelion root or any alternative methods of healing
1 answer |
Hi my lab has been acting strange. Last week she had a lameness every time she got up after laying down for extended periods. Her rt fron...
6 answers |
On Aug. 31st my dog was diagnosed with Kidney Failure. Her creatinine was at a 8. As of almost 2 weeks ago it went down to a 2. I hav...
5 answers |
Hello, I have a emergency with my 13yo german shepard. He over the last few years has been slowing down especially in the rear hips a...
1 answer |
I first took my dog to the vet on 11/8 he came walking down the hall and yelped in pain pulling up his left front paw, tilting his head ...
3 answers |
Hi very concerned about a possible heat stroke situation with my 7yr old airedale. Am seeing a vet later today but kind of anxious so i ...
1 answer |
Our ~ 55 lb 12 year old female lab mix ( former shelter dog...separation anxiety.....thunder storm anxiety and questioned IBD. Her diet:...
2 answers |
Our 11.5 yr old Boxer boy has been collapsing then urinating himself in the middle o/the night for just over a year now. 1st episode was ...
1 answer |
I got an 18 mo old female Chihuahua from a breeder last week as a companion since my beloved Chihuahua died of old age earlier this year,...
2 answers |
675347 tn?1365464245
Hello, My dog Misty (age 14, spayed, but very very happy fit, and very active) recently had a mammary tumor removed. I got the lab. repo...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank