Aa
A
A
Close
Eye Care Archive Forum
Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
1 - 20 (of 2125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had a scleral buckle surgery for my right eye (with a retinal hole and detachment) about 2~3 weeks ago. The only concern I have p...
24 answers |
I recently developed a 'lump' on my eyelid. My GP says it is a stye or chalazion. Overnight after my GP visit, I developed double vis...
3 answers |
I have been waking up from sleep. Whether it is a ten minute nap of several hours, Only to find that for a few minutes I see a green ha...
3 answers |
For the past week I have been experiencing a twitching in my left eyelid followed by slight pain and a lot of pressure. Feels like someo...
2 answers |
For the past 2 months I have been having eye problems. Everthing looks like its flashing all the the time, when I look at things that are...
15 answers |
what is the difference in flashes and phophenes or are they the same? I know I have one of them in my left eye. I only see it in dim lit ...
4 answers |
My optician says I have accommodative spasm, they supplied my +5.00 glasses(im longsighted) and have been wearing them now for a week, sh...
5 answers |
I read feedback on Crystalens and Restor lenses, but still cannot make a decision. The first doctor I saw said that he would not recommen...
43 answers |
About two weeks ago I noticed my vision getting blurry from time to time. It started to get worse and happen more often. I went to my r...
5 answers |
I had to use eye allergy drops this morning, 45 minutes after I put my contacts in for the day. The drops were Opcon-A (Naphazoline). M...
7 answers |
Once in a while I feel a sudden steak on pain in my left eye that last only for seconds and then goes away. It feels if someone pricked a...
2 answers |
I have seasonal sinus problems (Oct - Feb). I don't have the typical runny nose or congestion --- but can tell that I'm having problems b...
10 answers |
Hi. I'm 21 years old & near-sighted. 4 months ago when I went to my opthalmologist I found out I had a retinal tear and lattice degenerat...
10 answers |
I am a 37 year old male, with a fuzzy grey-ish colored patch about the size of my little finger nail (when viewed at arms length). It ...
5 answers |
ABG
After I had my eyes dilated for a routine check-up, they started to itch (where the tear ducts are) and water. This has been going on for...
5 answers |
Smita Chatterjee, 30 years, 5.7 inches, Weight: 74 Kg Body condition: Normal. Vision 2.5 both eyes Swelling in the upper eyelid and...
6 answers |
I had cataract surgery 4 days ago and am very happy with the results. The doctor got the power exactly where I asked (0.25D to 0.5D myop...
19 answers |
I am a 32 yr old female and for years have had my eyesight interupted by blurred vision. It comes out of nowhere and it is like looking ...
4 answers |
I would like to know if anyone has found any alternative ways to help lower eye pressure (IOP). I have glaucoma and am on two different d...
22 answers |
I very much appreciate the responses I received to my previous post about my macular pucker. However, this feedback raises the question ...
48 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now