Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eye problems Other symptoms

Hi, I really hope someone can help.

4/5 weeks ago I started suffering from a headache this came after a trip to the Theme Park (did not hit my head anywhere but got socked in water) although i did drive for 7 hours and was really tired.

The symptoms are pain/pressure around my eyes, when i move my eyes it causes pain at the back of my head, forehead, the lower half of my head plus a fever (doc said i dont have a fever temp is 35 ish). When i sit in a car and it goes around the corner i can feel pressure around my eyes and head. Plus occasional pain going through my head and lastly theres some pain around my neck too.

I've checked my eye-sight no problems there. I've been on a range of medication no help.

Someone have similar symptoms?

I was relly tired that day could i have done sometime to my eyes?
Any help?

John
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks for the infortmation.
Helpful - 0
97676 tn?1340405373
There are a number of conditions that cause the symptoms you describe.  Sinus infections commonly cause your symptoms, although you dont list any other symptoms related to sinus problems such as stuffy/runny nose, mucous, ect.  Glaucoma is a possibility.  Periorbital cellulitis, an eye infection could be another possibility, although your doctor would have noticed this because the condition causes inflammation/redness of the eye.

I must add however that you should never self-diagnose any medical condition you may have.  You should see a doctor for diagnosis.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Archive Forum

Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.