Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Allele frequency is also called as gene frequency, it is the relative frequency of an allele variant of a gene at a particular locus in a...
I am wondering if there is anyone in this community that has a Robertsonian Translocation with Chromosome 14/21? I carry this genetic dis...
14 answers |
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has used HGH as a treatment and if it has helped. Also has anyone had full blood tests including free testost...
Hi, I am a 22 year old female. I have been having chronic pain since the age of 15 and I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia because th...
3 answers |
I have twins and there one now but one of the girls can't sit or crawl like her sister they think she has a Gentetic problems the doctors...
I need to know How can my baby only have one blood from one of her parents ? The doctor told me she only has one blood it's either dads o...
1 answer |
1409346 tn?1284152750
My 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with a rare chromosome abornormality of the 16th chromosome.I have been to a genetic doctor several ...
32 answers |
If a child has the HLAB27 maker and one parent has been tested and shown not to have it, must the other parent have it or can it skip a g...
3 answers |
Hi im 32 years old male. We have blood test in our company every year, last years doctors said to me that you dont have enough iron(fe) i...
1354110 tn?1364918267
Hello, After 2 Miscarriages, my husband was recently identified as a Balanced Reciprocal Translocation carrier between chromosome 1 and ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
My Half Sister is a caucasian woman of German Ancestry, for years her Doctors tried treating her for severe Anemia, they nearly killed he...
4 answers |
In 2009 I started to experience tendon rubbing in both of my ankles. After a few months the tendon rubbing starting to affect other joint...
My cousin ,48 years old is suffering from heredo macular degeneration .Is there any breakthrough in treatment for the same in India or an...
3 answers |
i hv been diagnosed with heredo macular degeneration...is there any cure available in India??AIIMS hs suggested me to b a part of an ongo...
5 answers |
Hi I am 33 years old, i have balanced traslocation of 14,21 .. Now pregnant on my 20 weeks. I did CVs testing on my 11- 12 weeks .. and...
Hi everyone. So i was concerned about my genetics and wanted someones opinion. My grandmother had breast cancer at the age of 50 and my m...
I am researching the benefits of open adoption for a book I am writing. I am looking for real-life examples of why children need to be in...
Does anybody else have children or know anything about this rare deletion?
1 answer |
Hi I am having B+ Blood group and my huband is having same blood group and we both are having madhya nadi, Can we face some problems for ...
I am 25 years old and since 2 years I am suffering from acne, excessive facial hair and hair loss. I've had irregular periods my whole li...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank