Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 1409) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20529185 tn?1500031162
What is the best SEO Marketing Company in India?
1 answer |
Please anyone explain me about saliva testing kit and it's uses.
1 answer | 1 comment |
20139764 tn?1490948244
Anxious to know about the DNA Mutation Mechanism. let me someone can answer, if they know about it.
i wanted to ask that are deaf and dumb problems genetic. because i want to marry a gal whose mom is deaf and dumb.. and she is deaf and d...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter has a 1q44 duplication, as well as a 16p13.2 duplication. I have been told by genetics that she is the only one with either o...
1 answer |
My son has been diagnosed with a duplication of the 16th chromosome 11.2 does anyone have a child diagnosed i dont seem to be able to fin...
About a year ago me and my husband moved from California to Washington state. So we went from the dessert to a very moist state where it ...
last week while showering I noticed that around both my knees and up my thighs were blue in color. It looked like they were bruised but t...
I need to know How can my baby only have one blood from one of her parents ? The doctor told me she only has one blood it's either dads o...
1 answer |
I have twins and there one now but one of the girls can't sit or crawl like her sister they think she has a Gentetic problems the doctors...
|
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has used HGH as a treatment and if it has helped. Also has anyone had full blood tests including free testost...
|
My Dad is O+ and my Mum is A2B+ but my blood type is B-. How is this possible?
1 answer |
5952632 tn?1377270669
January 7 I started with a severe headache and lower back pain. I pushed through until the next morning when I started throwing up. My wi...
|
14718502 tn?1436126069
Could you please explain if it is possible for a father who has O positive blood and a mother with A positive blood to have a baby with O...
1 answer |
1342206 tn?1276146157
?
my dad is type O+ and my mother is type A2b+ i don't have clue to what my blood type might be and last time i went to the doctor i forgot...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My Four months old baby had undergone Karyotyping Test and got this result 46,XY/47,XY+21. What does this result mean.
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 29 year old woman, and think I might be suffering from Neurofibromatosis, even though this has never been diagnosed, or even hinte...
2 answers |
Allele frequency is also called as gene frequency, it is the relative frequency of an allele variant of a gene at a particular locus in a...
I am wondering if there is anyone in this community that has a Robertsonian Translocation with Chromosome 14/21? I carry this genetic dis...
14 answers |
Hi, I am a 22 year old female. I have been having chronic pain since the age of 15 and I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia because th...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources