Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 1414) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How to get a copy of the form 180 to apply but we need more paticular information for Gudja I don't know if anyone can answer this but...
2 answers |
My one months old baby had undergone Karyotyping Test and got this result 47,XX+21(20). What does this result mean.
my 1 mounth douther is down sydrom resuilt 47,xx+21(20) how resuilts
i am facing this problem for nearly last 1.5 years.. that my armpits smell like rotten or fish or some thing weird.. which makes me frust...
1257808 tn?1322765815
I’m carrier to Sickle cell anemia gene and my future wife too. I need to know the possibilities to have our children Sickle cell anemia...
1 answer | 2 comments |
20529185 tn?1500031162
What is the best SEO Marketing Company in India?
1 answer |
Please anyone explain me about saliva testing kit and it's uses.
1 answer | 1 comment |
20139764 tn?1490948244
Anxious to know about the DNA Mutation Mechanism. let me someone can answer, if they know about it.
i wanted to ask that are deaf and dumb problems genetic. because i want to marry a gal whose mom is deaf and dumb.. and she is deaf and d...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter has a 1q44 duplication, as well as a 16p13.2 duplication. I have been told by genetics that she is the only one with either o...
1 answer |
My son has been diagnosed with a duplication of the 16th chromosome 11.2 does anyone have a child diagnosed i dont seem to be able to fin...
About a year ago me and my husband moved from California to Washington state. So we went from the dessert to a very moist state where it ...
last week while showering I noticed that around both my knees and up my thighs were blue in color. It looked like they were bruised but t...
I need to know How can my baby only have one blood from one of her parents ? The doctor told me she only has one blood it's either dads o...
1 answer |
I have twins and there one now but one of the girls can't sit or crawl like her sister they think she has a Gentetic problems the doctors...
|
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has used HGH as a treatment and if it has helped. Also has anyone had full blood tests including free testost...
|
My Dad is O+ and my Mum is A2B+ but my blood type is B-. How is this possible?
1 answer |
5952632 tn?1377270669
January 7 I started with a severe headache and lower back pain. I pushed through until the next morning when I started throwing up. My wi...
|
14718502 tn?1436126069
Could you please explain if it is possible for a father who has O positive blood and a mother with A positive blood to have a baby with O...
1 answer |
1342206 tn?1276146157
?
my dad is type O+ and my mother is type A2b+ i don't have clue to what my blood type might be and last time i went to the doctor i forgot...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Genetics Community Resources