Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - International Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
61 - 80 (of 1398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there, A few days ago I did one of the most stupidest things i've ever done - I got drunk and got a blow job from a sex worker (rec...
1 answer |
I am 30yr female from uk and had an exsposure back in october 2013. We used a condom on the 7.10.13 and then on the 10.10.13 it was unpro...
4 answers |
Hi there, below is a paste of my post on the free forum and the response I received from Teak has really helped my anxiety levels. To bri...
4 answers |
Hi, Is Hiv Duo Test (antibody and p24) at 28 days and 40 days conclusive? Are there any need for further test?
4 answers |
Good Morning I have put myself at risk with mutual oral sex with a CSW in Singapore. I have since done a full 14 day STI screen wit...
2 answers |
Hi Dr, I believe I have contracted invasive Candida albicans. About 3 months ago I had protected sex with a girl in Vietnam and right aft...
1 answer |
I HAD SEX WITH A GUY 13 WEEKS AGO I DO NOT KNOWN HIS STATUS THEREFORE ITS A HIGH RISK. I WAS DRUNK NO EXCUSE BUT WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. IT...
6 answers |
I am female. have test positive in the past for HPV.... not HIV. I recently had a unprotected vaginal sexual encounter where he inserted ...
1 answer |
I explain you my problem: • 26 days after exposure: HIV DUO test negative. • 31 days after exposure: result indeterminate, because ...
3 answers |
3195223 tn?1345101510
Salutations, Let me cut the long story short. RISK: Brief (between 2-4 minutes) , one-time unprotected sex with a long time frie...
5 answers |
Hi doctor I know you use in your clinic Vidas duo Ultra test (4th generation). So I have some questions: 1. Why you say Vidas duo test ...
3 answers |
Dear Dr, On 31Oct13 I was in Antwerp Belgium and visited the legal red light district there. I ended up with a CSW. She put on a condom o...
5 answers |
I had have a m2m sex with my five years partner ,who is married, on 20 october2013. I had sore neck and body aches for few days, and doct...
8 answers |
Dear dr sean cummings i guess i have nothing else to loose. so ill tell u my story i was sexually assulted im female three n half weeks l...
7 answers |
Dear Dr. I tested at a lab for HIV (85 days after exposure) and I couldn't wait for my results due to anxiety, thus I decided to order...
2 answers |
Hello Dr Sean Cummings, I'm needing your expert opinion on my situation. Recently I found out my partner had cheated on me. So a...
5 answers |
Greetings. I am a male age 40. On October 18th I fingered a girl. I used my left hand(my right hand had a three day old cut). I also used...
11 answers |
Dear Dr. Wish you a happy new year. I am traumatized soul from India (as you can see I am posting this question to you on a new years...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor 39 days ago i met a sex worker and received unprotected oral sex from her to point of ejaculation in her mouth, performed ...
4 answers |
I was stuck with a 20 gauge needle starting an IV. The patient tested HIV negative and hepatitis c positive. I tested HIV negative and he...
3 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
936016 tn?1332769204
FreedomHealth
London,
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now