Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community

I am very sorry to have to say that HectorSF died last week. Emily announced it on the Cirrhosis and HCV forum He was a wonderful knowle...
My father has just done his HCV blood tests which showed an increase of the virus cell count from 1.3 mln before the Harvoni 12 week trea...
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/11/14/infdis.jit543.full.pdf I thought this editorial was the most interesting thing I'...
"As many here my remember me I shall try not to over indulge about my treatment, but here goes. I am 58 years old. Was diagnosed with He...
I have made the treatment 12 weeks with ledispavir and sofosbuvir finished 5 days ago however I still feel night sweats and overheat does...
Hello, Since it seems to be the case that the IFN therapy caused a neuroinflammatory process which is often driven by overactive microgl...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
7469840 tn?1409845836
San Diego, CA
475555 tn?1469304339
Woodhaven, NY
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.