Aa
A
A
Close
Integrative Fertility Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
1 - 20 (of 866) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I HAD MYCOBACTERIUM COMBO TEST IgM 1.1 & AS I WAS FACING PROBLEM IN CONCEIVING DUE TO THIS. SO FOR SAFETY MEASURE OUR DOCTOR SUSPECT...
2 answers |
672662 tn?1323727114
I'm sorry if my English is not so good but I'll try my best. I'm 33 years old and my husband is 37 years old, we are together since 2004...
3 answers |
I had a CCT and had slightly unfavorable results (Day 3 FSH 9.6, Estradiol 72, Day 10 FSH 16.1, Estradiol 482). We are planning to start...
2 answers |
tmp
I haven't had a period since Aug. 13. And before that my last one was in July, but I had an early miscarriage in that situation. Now it's...
2 answers |
I am suffering from Testicular Failure disease; Azoospermia. My ejaculation process is normal, but my sperm count is Zero. Please tell me...
2 answers |
I am on my second fresh round of IVF. (First round produced a healthy baby boy) I am 29 years old and the reason for IVF is male factor...
3 answers |
E2 level is at 327 and they found plenty of follicles but only three are growing. Can anyone give some insight. Dr told me to continue ...
1025640 tn?1251911916
I hope that you give help give my some advice. I had 2 failed Ivf treatment and 3 fail AI. I have one last try to have a child through my...
1 answer |
I have Kallman's and I am interested in treatment for fertility. Any good resources on where we should start.
1 answer |
My Ob/Gyn was shocked to learn about my rare condition, he said that my uterus was so small like that of an 11 year old girl ( Im 31 year...
1 answer |
SHE HAD MYCOBACTERIUM COMBO TEST IgM 1.1 & WAS FACING PROBLEM IN CONCEIVING DUE TO THIS. SO FOR SAFETY MEASURE OUR DOCTOR SUGGESTED B...
1 answer |
I have irregular periods once I went 3 years without having an period I dont know if it was cuz I took one depro shot but now when I come...
3 answers |
Hello- I had a day 3 transfer today. The transfer went very well- but afterwards when my Dr, took the speculum out- I had some bleeding ...
3 answers |
I have stage 3 endo, and am currently on lupron. I am 27 and working on my first child. I had my first shot in april(followed by a very ...
1 answer |
My mom suffers from hypertension and shes recently starting to go through the initial stages of menopause. She's started taking excedrin...
1 answer |
I took follitisim injectables75 for 8days, then 100 follitisim for 6 days. Yesterday I went in for u/s and b/w, they told me the iui will...
1 answer |
I am a 39 nine year old male. I recently went for a sperm analisis and no sperm was present. the results were as follows. Total Testoste...
2 answers |
Im 23 years old and last time i got my period was a year ago.. when i went to the gyno. he said everything seemed fine.. and like all...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 37 - underweight. My hubby and i are trying ttc for 5 years and only recently get to know i was diagnose with high prolactin....
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed in two months (April and May 2009) three times azoospermia.He had the TESE surgery one month ago and the doctor ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now