Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Forum
Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
1 - 20 (of 201) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Seven years ago I had a normal bout of cystitis due to cold weather and a draught - this always brings it on for me if I'm not well wrapp...
2 answers |
673999 tn?1226938879
I have been diagnosed with severe IC, I receive 1-3 coctail heparin caths per wk, I have been on Elmiron for 11 months. My problem is ur...
6 answers |
Hallo, Im a 25 year old female who has been diagnosed with IC after a cystoscopy with hydrodistention which showed glomerulations and ble...
3 answers |
I'm a 31 female and have had 20 uti's in the past 2yr. Recently I had 3 uti's in one month. Each uti becomes more painful than the last (...
3 answers |
I am a 61 year old male with Interstitial Cystitis with an Enlarged Prostate (45 gram) which needs to have sometime done to it so that I ...
3 answers |
I saw a urologist who thought based on my inital symptoms, and also when I showed him where my pain originated that I had probably passed...
5 answers |
I was wondering if there had ever been any research done on a possible link between a women having ic, becoming pregnant and then miscarr...
2 answers |
hi dr. burks ... my name is phil , you have treated my wife kimberly hardrick for the last 5 yrs with 6 surgeries for interstim device .....
3 answers |
Hi, back in September I had a bad cold and also a UTI. I was put on the antibiotic Bactrim then within 36 hours I was urinating large amo...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been dealing with IC symptoms since age 21. I was diagnosed a year ago at age 25 with IC. My symptoms include urinary f...
3 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis, after twice being misdiagnosed ... once with PCOS and then again with Endometr...
9 answers |
489228 tn?1291535054
Just wanted to let you know that we are starting a new IC and pelvic pain patient support forum here on Medhelp! This forum is for patie...
2 answers |
I am a 32 year old male, very healthy, athletic... with little stress in my life. Last year I began to have the urge to urinate frequent...
1 answer |
603946 tn?1333945439
I went to 3 doctors this week. One last Saturday at walk in clinic- took Cipro 4 days- I had doxycycline I started at home last Thursday...
1 answer |
Hello, My name s Nicola and i'm 26. I was Diagnosed with having I.C - Interstitial Cystits 5 years ago, since then i have had a number o...
1 answer |
I had decompression surgery in Nov 08 for spinal compression caused by a T10_T11 and T11- T12 prolapses .I now have a mild amount of mye...
1 answer |
i have a really constant urge and discomfort in the bladder all the time for the past one year..got all the tests done.all negaitive.(son...
2 answers |
For the past several months, I've been having badder pain. Sexual intercourse is painful and leads to UTI's which I have been having trea...
1 answer |
I am trying to conceive, I am having pregnancy symptoms (I have been pregnant 3 times before/ 1 child/ 2 miscarriages), but am not gettin...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with IC. I will be following up with the urologist regarding medication. Right now I am just taking heavy...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now